Mayor Pete Buttigieg's Town Hall Was a Blazing Mess

Mayor Pete appears to be in hot water back home…where he apparently is not pleasing his city dwellers as he runs for a bigger office.

I was bout to post on this - looks like Buttsiege is getting a taste of Indivisible courtesy of BLM.

2 Likes

It’s odd that BLM claims the LEO shot an unarmed man when the investigators said:

1 Like

Mayor pete looked like a little bitch. Blacks who needed to be told to STFU ran shop on him, making him look weak…
I was just reading a story about a police Chris he hired that wore shackles to a black church lol

Democrats hate when blacks turn on them… but the low Iq group will probably vote for him lol

1 Like

That Mayor Pete townhall was brutal :rofl:

Dude clearly is not ready for the big leagues if he can’t even properly manage a city of of roughly 100k people.

Never bring a knife to a gun fight.

Looks like enough probable cause is there to clear the officer.

:policeman:t3:

2 Likes

That means Mayor Buttpirate can expect riots.

1 Like

I suppose they can.

Very little to dissuade the mob even when they are obviously wrong in fact and manner.

It is almost like a block party demo for the inevitable renovation.

:building_construction:

Will Pete fire all the white cops??? Hmmm time will tell ha

Glad to hear it, the butt ranger is cooked. Better buy Preparation H by the case so he can get over it. Maybe some Premarin, and Pamprin to help.

Facts never matter in the black community , "hands up . don’t shoot " bullshit over and over again . They will have Jessie and Al extort millions of taxpayers dollars NOT to have the Baltimore jungle scene repeated ! :roll_eyes:

A few of the straight ones may go . :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Not exactly, more like expected.

The black man is always a victim until proven otherwise and in many case no amount of proof will suffice.

Blacks are told because they are victims of slavery that even if they do break the law we should look past it… because of the so called fake struggle lol

“Reparations” we owe them or something.

Anyone that has lived in in democrat inner cites since 1970-present day and went to public schools should be in the talks of getting reparations… democrats have turned this areas into urban slave plantations… a law suit should expose the crime

Odd things are expected of odd people. Stop being a pedant.

I meant exactly what I posted.

Who the F**k is “WE” ???
FYI ……The census of 1830 lists 3,775 free Negroes who owned a total of 12,760 slaves.

2 Likes

ALGORE would call that, “An Inconvenient Truth”.

That moron created the internet and is still trying to keep warm . :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like