Mayor Justin Wilson Doesn't Want Illegals Deported

Just understand that this Pope does not reflect the views of all Catholics. In fact I’m willing to argue that most Catholics are not on the same page with this lunatic.

2 Likes

I hold no ill will against the Laity. Even those who are helping the illegals are simply following his direction.

1 Like

I have considered the possibility that many of the illegals may have better morals than your typical lib. But then I considered the black Americans… they are the least receptive to social legitimization of homosex. But while black Americans have an effective voice in many other leftist issues, the leftist leaders ignore their opinions on homosexers.

So the morality of “good” illegals will not influence the left here. The net impact of the illegals will be driven then by their cost on our society… not by any little benefit they may offer.

Nothing can influence the avant garde of the Left, for whom there is no far Left too far Left anymore, for their “good” is simply bad for many things.

I can tell that he loves illegals alot. Maybe one day he will allow his wife and kids to be culturally enriched by them.