Mayor Eric Adams predicts migrant crisis 'will destroy New York City'

So you want to be a sanctuary City :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Let’s hope it destroys liberal NY !!!

“I don’t see an ending to this. This issue will destroy New York City. Destroy New York City… The city we knew we’re about to lose”
That’s what you get with open borders. Remember “build bridges, not walls” and “New York is a sanctuary city?”

1 Like

1 Like

Lets hope governors of border states send as many illegals as they can to NY for the Liberals to support.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Yes they are criminals !!! Read the immigration law!!!

1 Like

The price of being a sanctuary city.

2 Likes

Flushing New York is such a great idea.

(I think that’s in Queens, last stop of “7” trains if they still run.)

1 Like

It is!

But I argue its Democrats and their policies that will destroy New York City. Lets not kid ourselves!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Regrets they have so many …
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

This IDIOT wanted and welcomed them to NYC. More like an increased CRIME CRISIS. Stay away from the subway trains, they may " Accidentaly " push you in front of one.

1 Like

There are over 80,000 homeless CITIZENS in NY and over 25,000 homeless children also CITIZENS why ? Why are they so concerned with illegals being housed and not so much their CITIZENS ? Why put illegals in plush hotels for MONTHS on the taxpayers dime ? Are these liberal nuts blind ?
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Convicted killer Danelo Cavalcante captured in Pennsylvania nearly 2 weeks after prison escape | Fox News

Convicted killer in US illegally captured nearly 2 weeks after prison escape

ILLEGAL KILLER …

1 Like