Massive Militia 2nd Amendment Rally To Take Place At Virginia Capitol On January 20th 2020

The dem’s pushing this idiocy haven’t thought it through very well.

About 70% of those serving in the guard and reserves come from Rural America including those in VA.

2 Likes

Seeing he’s a liberal probably something Commie Red with a naked picture of Soros Banging a Pink Unicorn.

1 Like

1 Like

One law they’ve already proposed in Virginia is to outlaw firearms training. So you can own the gun, but nobody is allowed to teach you how to use it. And then the next obvious step would be to outlaw gun ranges. So you can own the gun, but you aren’t allowed to actually shoot it any place. Anybody who knows anything about guns understands the importance of training. Your modern semi-auto pistol or rifle is a sophisticated tool that requires training and practice to become really useful.

“Shall not be infringed” has already been massively infringed, yet nobody has done a fucking thing about it. So the infringements will keep on coming. Eventually, they’ll require you to encase all guns in plexiglas. But hey–you can still own them! After all, the second amendment doesn’t require that they actually have to be usable. Is it still a gun when it’s embedded in a block of plexiglass?

1 Like

This is a solid assessment…

1 Like

Our 2A right that cannot be infringed is to BEAR arms, not just own them.

It would require the suspension of logic and reason to claim that it in any way precludes a properly functioning, accessible weapon and the ammunition that allows it to work properly.

No matter how much the rational part of my brain informs me that war is literally hell, and that no serious person should ever wish for it…I hate to admit I feel myself getting excited as things heat up here.

The excitement part is shooting till you get shot, then it’s all downhill from there. Prep to save yourself and make a stand only when you have to. It is better to withdraw and prepare to fight when the fight is worth fighting. Hide the good guns, have a few crap guns to give them when they come to the door, be bug out prepared with rations, a rugged vehicle with hidden compartments and small amounts of gold to get you to where you need to go. Hopefully we never get to the point where we need all this, but yea war is coming and I think it will be when we get the next big bank failure like we got under Bush/Obama and the EBT system goes down.

3 Likes

Virginia Democrats are threatening to withhold funding from the 2nd Amendment Sanctuary Counties if they continue down this path. Virginia Democrats have yet to realize that the counties are not funded by the state.

Virginia counties get their money from sales and property taxes. It’s not disbursed by the state. I hope these gun laws are really draconian upon implementation. We could be standing at the dawn of a new and beautiful age.

https://www.bankrate.com/finance/taxes/state-taxes-virginia.aspx

3 Likes

That’s Hilarious dude it really is. Our Founding Father’s put these provisions in the US Constitution for Exactly this purpose. I’ve spent my Entire Life to maintain a Spotless record so my Freedom and Constitutional Rights would not be infringed upon. Served my Country on 4 Combat Tours as an Army Officer. I’ll be Goddamn if a bunch of s o r o s backed Saul Alinsky Punks are going to change that. I’m also a Law Enforcement Professional and I will not be enforcing any of this Commie Bullshit.

6 Likes

Is that the latest map because the ones further up in the thread seem to be more complete…or maybe I am just reading it wrong.

They have been pushing and pushing now since Obama was elected. It was only a matter of time before they pushed too hard. That time is upon us now.

Of course we don’t…

But those who display it do so for its inflammatory value.

It’s like the democrats have gone literally tone deaf. As if since they didn’t win and can’t advance their agenda they actually want to divide the country and create a civil war.

Yes it is. After double checking, National review has been regularly updating this story and this was the latest.

You are correct, except that flag is not the Stars and Bars.

1 Like

I am fortunate to live in NE Oklahoma. We vote out people who remotely go against us. Proudly not ONE of 77 counties voted for Hillary in the last Presidential election and likewise both terms of Barack 0bama. Even many of our Democrats hate how far left the party has gone.

2 Likes