Massive Militia 2nd Amendment Rally To Take Place At Virginia Capitol On January 20th 2020

Chairman David Mao, go read the 2nd Ammendment. There is no mention of what weapons we may possess. I dare you to come take my LEGALLY owned guns.
It is Communist Leftists like you that intend to make the people subjects of your TOTALITARIAN government.
I have no sympathy for you and you make Monte look conservative.

3 Likes

1 Like

Read this earlier today and it brought a smile to my face. I wonder how many other counties are forming active militias?

The county is taking their militia element very seriously as the new ordinance calls for concealed weapons training for any resident of the county that can lawfully own a gun.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/it-begins-virginia-forms-active-militia-to-protect-sheriffs-citizens-from-unconstitutional-laws/

2 Likes

No they don’t.

The Supremacy clause means federal law trumps all.

And state constitutions matter not at all re: Federal Law.

Incorrect. The 10th amendment gives power to the states. The states gives the federal goveenment power. If you love centralized government power so much, move to Mexico.

1 Like

Let me help you understand a couple of things @David

Yes, a civil war can happen.

Yes, the Commies will get wasted.

1 Like

I know this may mean nothing to reality on the ground, but the Supreme Court has in fact already ruled that banning entire classes of firearms is a violation of the 2nd Amendment, and it has also ruled that the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution is incorporated against the States via the 14th Amendment.

The state of VA has no legitimate authority to enact and enforce these proposed laws.

4 Likes

Unfortunately “legitimate authority” is rapidly coming down to who has guns, and who doesn’t. Whatever anybody thinks the law is doesn’t particularly matter anymore.

They only have to get the guns out of our hands once, then they’ll have free reign to do as they please.

I’m so happy that I live in Alaska but want to join all you boys in Virginia badly.

What are you still in High School? Who says “dunk on conservatives”? So lame and immature, not to mention passive aggressive on your part! How is your behavior here not trolling?

No you don’t, its mere projection on your part, the reality is you reveal more about your self loathing more than anything and you just make conservatives the focus of your angst because you simply refuse to face yourself truthfully! The reality is you only hurt yourself not conservatives when you engage in such immature behavior. It must suck being you and knowing that most of what you reveal about your self here is based on your failed intimate relationships that you have to resort to such trollish behavior, and you should seek professional help.

Your false equivalencies that you commonly use to prop up your lame retarded arguments is self evident you really can’t accept a free independent mind who believes in defending their constitutional rights.

What’s the point of guns if you’re only going to use them when they try to take them from you? I thought the whole point was that guns are supposed to prevent confiscation happening in the first place. That’s one of the good points made by you-know-who. The government already is tyrannical. No one’s doing anything. Most likely no one’s ever going to do anything apart from some isolated events. Many Americans need to stop larping about Civil War 2 and start working on real solutions.

3 Likes

1 Like

What country before ever existed a century and a half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

-Thomas Jefferson

2 Likes

I see the surrender of the gun as very symbolic, in a phallic kind of way.

They want American men to surrender their means of defence and aggression, in effect to surrender their masculinity.

If US men surrender their guns, they might as well hand in their penis and testicles at the same time, because they will have symbolically castrated themselves. And as we know, literal castration is also part of the NWO plan.

So American men will have a choice: the risk of death, or be turned into a woman. I hope for the sake of the ethnic Europeans globally the Americans make the right choice. It all hinges on America.

1 Like

I hope the people of Virginia push back on this so hard that it reverbates to all of the other gun grabbing states out there. I would like to see a rise up in CT personally. I know for a fact very few if any people are actually complying with the weapons bans…we might as well push out county reps to declare sanctuary status!

It begins is right! These left wing law makers are out to change our very way of life. They have to be stopped, and they will be. Real Americans are starting to realize that they have to rally numbers to fight this lunacy. The silent majority are becoming louder.

3 Likes

It is so ironic that this is shaping up in Virginia of all places. The old America, the one that was self-consciously and unapologetically a bastion of American heritage band culture, was in so many ways the product of Virginians. It was none other than Virginian Thomas Jefferson who said the Tree of Liberty must be refreshed with blood from time to time.

This is a striking example of just how real demographic replacement is, and how serious the consequences are. This is just a small taste of what is coming, not just in America.

As a lifelong Virginian, it’s truly sad to see what a wasteland my homeland has become.

We didn’t join the American Revolution initially, because the Massholes were just as insane back in the 1700s as they are today.

It wasn’t until the British overreached and took away our gunpowder that we broke our ties with the royal family.

lesson-one-theres-always-gonna-be-somebody-that-feels-like-13563056

2 Likes