MASSIVE Breakthrough In 9/11 Investigation! - Must WATCH

Falling Man

Falling Man

Of of the millions of victims…

Cui bono?
ONLY Zionists benefited from 911.

I’d estimate 60 degrees

Also, melting of steel isn’t necessary. At 1000 degrees F, regular steel has very little strength left

Steel also pulverized there.
Jet fuel won’t do that either.

9/11 Was an Israeli Job

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55569.htm

1 Like

Former mayor Ed Koch knew, but didn’t tell other fellow New Yorkers.
You can’t trust these people, not to mention Silverstein.

1 Like

Haha, some of the hijackers survived and made it back to Saudi Arabia.

Fred Durst did 9/11

Not only did this guy have the only video ever filmed on top of the twin towers, his music corporation VIACOM who is tied with MTV, put over $200 million dollars of insurance on the towers. Now Fred lives in Russia. Is he some sort of military spy? He was in the Navy as well. Needless to say his band is pretty suspect of some mischief. In the video they have a dancing jester guy and the guitarist is in satanic paint on top of the tower. A ritual of sorts. Fred was the mastermind and a Naval asset of intelligence who was apart of 9/11.

Russians know who did 911.
After all, Russia was ruled by the same crowd for 70 years, so they learned a lesson, painfully…

Screenshot_17

1 Like

G7b9ffd0 (1)

1 Like

It’s a good idea not to watch CNN, in particular.

I don’t know if this has done the rounds yet but here it is anyway…

1 Like

Yep. NO fucking planes hit the Towers.

End of the story.

I won’t be mentioning Israel either, for fear of being called an antisemite. LOL

This is pretty coincidental

1 Like
2 Likes

There are street light poles still standing, totally untouched by a “plane”.

And of course, there were dancing Israelis in Arab garb across the Hudson. They were arrested but released immediately and sent back to Israel.

Trump then said no places were involved in NYC attacks. I just can’t find the video.

911, Deep State and Israel are inseparable.

1 Like

Why Joos were not present that day?

They received phone calls not to go to work at WTC.

Former NYC mayor Ed Koch also sent a cryptic message to a fellow Joo in a way only Joos could understand.

1 Like