Mask wars! Judge rules airplane mask mandate against the law

The Biden administration responded to the news that a federal judge in Florida had voided Democrat President Joe Biden’s national mask mandate on public transportation by saying that the mandate was no longer effective, even while the administration considers its options…

“The agencies are reviewing the decision and assessing potential next steps,” an administration official said in a statement. “In the meantime, today’s court decision means CDC’s public transportation masking order is not in effect at this time. Therefore, TSA will not enforce its Security Directives and Emergency Amendment requiring mask use on public transportation and transportation hubs at this time. CDC recommends that people continue to wear masks in indoor public transportation settings.”

1 Like

If you take their power away it drives them insane! I was in a Uber tonight, with a cloth mask the driver handed me another cloth mask told me it’s the 11% I’m worried about :rofl::rofl:

Not all hero’s wear capes

REMEMBER LIBS: If you want want an airline with a strict mask mandate, build your own airline!
Jitss617

Nasty Nancy tested POSITIVE for Covid and hugged the dipshit president and the WH response was YOU CAN BE IN CLOSE CONTACT FOR 15 MINUTES !!!
:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

In Boston i see morons biking with masks on… lol they aren’t going to have a good day today lol

Here we go, called this hours ago.

Omg they gone crazy

I’m going to the most liberal area in my hood and burning my masks

Well this got a few libtards chased haha. I wish I had video…

This is all political, of course democrats will try to reverse this decision