Mask proves toxic for children

Wait until these idiots get told to turn of their AC too that is next

and no this is really taking place sheep think " it’s all fake" lol

1 Like

My car AC has a “Max AC” setting that increases the fan speed a bit and recirculates the air in the cabin rather than introducing outside (higher temp) air. I leave it set that way and keep the windows rolled up tight unless I want a blast of outside air.

It works well, except that on long trips (400 miles or more) the evaporator core may freeze over and the AC won’t work until the next day.

I’ve resolved that problem by switching to normal AC only when I am far from any urban areas and not in heavy traffic.

Speaking of vehicle AC, I’ve lived without it before. It was not available in a lot of car models until the mid 50s. None of our work trucks ever had AC. When I ordered my '64 GTO, I got it without AC.

If you use vehicle AC and make a lot of short trips in the summer, such as you will do in the service industry, you go through short cycles of hot/cool/hot/cool/hot/cool… I find that produces more sneezing and stuffy nose symptoms than if you just deal with the ambient air throughout the day.

My patented “4 by 55” AC works better for you in that regard than any AC that uses a refrigerant and blasts of cold air.

What you do is roll down all 4 windows and drive 55 mph.

You can do this with or without a mask! :mask:

1 Like

The volume of air the mask can trap is so small compared to how much we inhale there’s no way it can be toxic to the wearer even if it were pure CO2.

The biggest problem with A/C is the amount of humidity it removes in enclosed spaces. This causes the membranes of the respiratory system to dry out even to the point of causing nose bleeds. That thin layer of mucous is what protects us from infection. It’s extremely efficient at doing so but once dried out there is a direct pathway to the blood stream.

This is why in the southern third of states where we have brutally hot summers that drive people indoors we have a “summer cold and flu season” that can be as severe as the northern season that occurs in the fall/winter. Central heat is also very drying as is open flames like you have with fireplaces.

When people are driven indoors to get out of the heat and cold it greatly aggravates the problem of spreading.

As far as I know though there’s still no evidence of outdoor open air spreading.

Masks are toxic for adults as well. Liken it paracetamol. If you take when it is medically needed, then it does the job. Otherwise, over-usage will lead to liver damage.

1 Like

That’s not what tests show.

Did you watch videos Alex posted?
Or do you just want to spite us?

A mask cannot hold enough air to be a problem. It’s a small portion of the total volume when you inhale.

An infant might have issues but that’s it.

The WHO has been lying to us since this outbreak began.

1 Like

From the article above.

I’m refuting the argument that the molecules are so small they can pass through the fabric.

You’re just dead wrong on that. Basic math, a CO2 Molecule is two thousand times smaller smaller than the gaps in woven material even with paper masks.

Some CO2 will remain between the mask and your face but the volume is a tiny fraction of what you inhale with each breath.

I don’t care how small the molecules are, but the fact remains that they stay inside the mask.
Bottom line: you inhale less O2 and more CO2.

Not enough to matter.

Even if it were 100% CO2 trapped in the mask and between the mask and your face the volume is so small it would be almost impossible to measure arise in CO2 as a percentage of the air you inhale.

There is zero science to support any need for concern particularly with cloth masks that will be sucked back against your lips and nose when you inhale so you’re drawing almost 100% pure air in as you inhale.

There is a reasonable concern about bacteria and fungi propagating on the masks which is why hygiene is important.

You STILL haven’t watched the short videos Alex posted.

What’s wrong with you?

I’m not retarded, that’s all that’s wrong with me.

I’ll take your word for it.