Martha's Vineyard Laughably Declares 'Humanitarian Crisis' Over 50 Illegal Immigrants

I think DeSantis could win, too. I would vote for him or Trump, depending on who is the nominee. I really don’t think DeSantis will run as long as Trump is still viable.

1 Like

Are you on welfare? ???

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hell even old faithful Fox news turned on Trumpy but you keep hanging in there cave dweller . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Florida would LYNCH DeSantis if he walked away from the great Governor’s job he’s doing just to run for president. Yes, we would be proud to have this Floridian as president, but we need him for one more term as Governor.

Apparently you don’t see the similarity between Trump and Rush Limbaugh. This is PURE illustrating absurdity by being absurd. Trump has been poking the uneducated liberal idiots very successfully for four years after his landslide presidential victory. He gave Rush the Medal of Freedom and Nazi Pelosi tore up his speech.

Most of America LOVES Trump and wants him back in office. In 2004 you’ll see this when Trump wins his THIRD landslide victory, and THIS time we’re keeping our eyes on the 2000 mules.

First of all, we KNOW that is a LIE.

But I’m in the mood for a good laugh. Produce whatever lame ass proof you have that there are indictments being issued and warrants for the arrest of this GREATEST GOVERNOR IN FLORIDA HISTORY.

If you’re just making this up as a form of a temper tantrum, then obviously you’re from an uneducated blue state.

You guessed right! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wouldn’t bother with this trolling moron. He usually can’t string a grammatically correct sentence together to save his life and most of his posts are idiotic to which he writes on a 7th grade level and has the intellect of high-schooler seeking validation on the internet. He has no integrity such as paying bets that he loses, makes up lies to inflate his self worth and is highly insecure to which he projects his BS onto others here. Don’t waste your time with intellectually bankrupt midgets like these as I am sure you got better things to do! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Florida 7th graders write with much more coherent grammar than that.
I’ve REALLY missed this place, the equal application of moderation, the variety of different views, the invitation to debate.A lot of other forums have gone the route of censoring anything that triggers the liberals. But this place continues to celebrate the First Amendment.
Trolling morons just keep things interesting, kind of like special ed classes in public school.

1 Like

Lol oh boy … he’s being sued and investigated… talk about uneducated… do you have internet connection every 2 days? Look it up

Lol says the dip shit that thought Vernon Jones is going to win. :rofl:

I for one welcome all you simps… as somebody that comes from a major urban area related to one of the founding fathers, and has had more interesting things happened to his pinky, then most of the people posting on here. Lol I like all you simps… welcome … I’m glad you think you’re educated :rofl:

We can agree trump will be the president in 2024… welcome to my forum.

Glad I still live inside your head rent free that your using the same old tired lines from over a year ago.

Also got to love the irony about you calling people “simps” here when you can’t even use your pea sized brain to muster up new material. Hilarious! What a loser you are! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Hey you know Vernon Jones isn’t running anymore right? Lol

See? Even at 5:30 am you are still thinking about me! Way to start your crappy day loser! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Whats is even more hilarious is you thinking that anybody here gives two shits what you have to say or what your opinion is. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I’m a earlier riser… checking poll numbers, crunching them like I don’t your political ideology lol you anti trumper

Lol love that show …

Venezuelans claim that they are under extreme crippling conditions, dictated by a dictator … if that is the case, why are millions of young men leaving Venezuela for America, and not staying in fighting this dictatorship? Do they not fight? Will they flee if America gets attacked? What kind of citizen are we getting?

Well , mission accomplished he sounds and act ABSURD !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: