Manufacturing Executives Charged with Knowingly Hiring Illegal Aliens

What the hell…:flushed::flushed::flushed:

I just moments ago posted that Americans and American businesses are the beneficiary of undocumented immigrants and the cheap labor they bring. :man_shrugging:

Monte, how about answering the comment???

Yes, I know that people would prefer the soothing choir music that confirms their bias. Having someone continually expose the crook in the White House is an aggravation. I suppose that if you’re tired of it you can ignore my posts, shrug.

I did, you falsely accused me of blaming open borders on Trump when I did NO SUCH THING. I put it squarely on Americans and American business.

Do you know the definition of Obtuse?

They are globalists like most of Washington leadership. They, like most republicans, are ok with the status quo. Again, there’s millions of undocumented workers in our fields and factories, in fact most red hatters don’t accept the “official” number of 11 million and I’ve seen many here claim that there’s as many as 40 million. Flush them out and you do grave damage to the economy. That’s why nothing ever REALLY happens and these arrests are token to make his base think he’s doing something…:rofl:

Monte, I said you act like Trump is the chief beneficiary from open boreders. I will give credit for criticizing American business for hiring them.
However you fail to criticize the Congressional enablers of open borders.
You would scresm if ICE conducted mass raids on businesses that knowingly employ illegals as Gestapo type tactics

Hey, I wasn’t really in the mood for word salad.

Why don’t you try focusing a little bit instead of pounding on the keyboard to make the words come out.

Is it illegal to hire an illegal alien? Yes or no?

Dr, Manhattan, I know the meaning of obtuse.Its Monte.

1 Like

Yes, of course. What’s your point? Everyone does it, including Trump, and these arrests are meaningless as nothing will change.

I’ve directly responded to your questions. :man_shrugging:

You have no idea how I act. You know only what I post on these pages. And I clearly blamed Americans and American businesses for the numbers of undocumented immigrant workers here. Why don’t you stop being obtuse.

Your posts and the bullshit you regularly spew here says all we need to know who you really are! A childish troll that has not been right about anything and needs to vent because you suffer from TDS in worst way! You do much to lower the discourse of conversation here.

Well now you know the true clown nature of Monte the asshat clown, who gets his jollies trolling the threads! I hope the moderators are taking notice! I see a 1000 year ban with flaming avatar in its future!

It’s a moot point, it will never happen because not only would republicans be opposed to that, so would a huge majority of Americans.

I would extend that to landlords, schools, banks, and anything else that lets illegals operate in this society.

It would require e-verify to be easy to use by the common person (such as a homeowner renting out a room), and the individual or company requesting verification should never be held liable if e-verify approves a request. Just open the web page, pop in the customer’s info (or prospective employee or prospective student, etc.) and receive a yes or a no.

We have the technology to do this today. But there are probably only a handful of congresspersons with the guts to vote for it.

TDS at its finest!

He put “illegals” in quotes, so even he knows there isn’t proof of it today.

The “starting with” (if/when it starts) should start with EVERY company.

1 Like

The real problem with using that article is that it conflates “immigrant” and “ILLEGAL immigrant”.

Most US politicians are globalists, republican and Democrat alike. That is why we have the immigration policy that we do and will continue to do so. Trump is an anomaly even if he looses the popular vote and wins the EC again, escapes impeachment and all the other ways he cuts off his nose every day. :man_shrugging: