Man Who Slammed Trump for ‘Racist’ Immigration Policies Killed by Illegal Immigrant

Chicago should outlaw books.

Literacy could skyrocket.

They are also centers of corruption and violent crime.

1 Like

UE numbers have nothing to do with startups of minority owned businesses.

It’s funny. Most cities are just like Houston. The parts that are Liberal controlled are cesspools and the places where everyone wants to live are filled with Conservatives.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I don’t understand what acronym you’re using. Why don’t you just spell out what you’re trying to say so I can understand it. There’s no need to be super cryptic and weird about this conversation.

Spoken like a true virgin incel.

Good lord, seriously? UE stands for Unemployment and that’s how it’s always abbreviated.

okay. Thanks for clearing that up. I really don’t understand how you could say for a minute that unemployment numbers have nothing to do with minority own businesses. If minorities are in fact employed, and they are running their own business, then they aren’t unemployed. It’s really not that difficult to understand.

You really have no clue as to how UE numbers are calculated do you?

Hint, they are based on people looking for work, not those hoping to start a business.

I was talking about people who are actually employed why don’t you try rereading what I said.

And once again, UE numbers are based on those who are seeking work, they have nothing to do with those seeking to start up businesses or who have done so.

To be counted you have to be actively seeking employment.

If you have work then you aren’t unemployed. Wow. So complicated.

You really seem to work at not getting it.

You can do better.

Isnt that the truth, I tell you ,leftist are so stupid its also embarrassing

back to the topic, its almost poetic justice, I wonder what the victim family think?

1 Like

Since they raised such upstanding citizens, what do you think they think?

Probably how they can sue and try to get some money out of the deal.

I hope they sue the Democrat party and AOC too.ha

1 Like

Interesting, that a Trump hating dike, is to stupid to see the irony here. Alas, one less liberal nit whit, killed by his own hubris.

1 Like

It is poetic Justice, glad there is one fewer nit whit, liberal/progressive asshole.

1 Like

amen and welcome to the community Nils.