Man Tests Transgender Rule By Undressing in Women's Locker Room 🤣

A man walks into a womens locker room and claims he identifies as female, women call the cops, cops cant do anything. Man comes back and does it again. Same result.

This is exactly what conservatives have been warning about before all of these tranny bathroom laws ended up getting passed. Enjoy the degeneracy, ladies.

7 Likes

Love how the lady in the video was complaining he didn’t identify himself as a woman. Really, would her complaint disappear if he said “I identify as a woman”? Surely perverts would draw the line at having to say those words. lol

“I can’t believe someone would take advantage of a loophole like that!” :rofl:

2 Likes

Clearly knows no men.

I wanna have Thanksgiving dinner with that woman. She sounds great. lol

This is popcorn worthy.

Deer_eating_popcorn

This is a great idea. I should check and see if my city passed any laws like these.

We didn’t go the expense and bother of making separate men and women’s restrooms for the hell of it. She’s just mad that she ended up having to lie down in the bed she helped make. Hell my own wife, who calls herself a moderate republican and both my daughters were for this nonsense. When I asked them how they would react if there was a man in the ladies lockeroom at the Y, they all said, “We’d just leave”. So wait, you’re for something that would deny you the use of any public restroom or lockeroom? Obviously their tolerance only extends as far as their not being impacted, as in, sounds good theoretically but they aren’t personally getting undressed in front of any chicks with dicks.

2 Likes

There are no chicks with dicks, just guys with boobs! :laughing:

2 Likes

Exactly. Maybe like most people who support this stuff, she never thought SHE would actually have to abide by what she expects other to have to abide by.

Bingo. The same way all these liberals will be flabbergasted when their first grader comes home and asks them why their male teacher is wearing a dress. Or their kids same sex sleep over turns into an orgy down the line.

:rofl:

How true that is.

1 Like

This will only be address when a CIS woman is raped by one of these Transgendered/wannabee transgendered person who takes advantage of this loophole.

Feminist this is what you wanted now you have to deal with it, my nieces are instructed to scream if they are in a public bathroom and a “man” is in there that is clearly a man even if he or it identifies as a woman.

Based man shoves the shit back in their face. Bravo.

The Left is a bunch of spoiled children seeing how far they can push degeneracy before the adults step in and punish them. Trouble is there are no adults anymore. Only perverted â– â– â–  Overlords and obedient white attack dogs.

1 Like

Ahhhh… the woman likely votes for libs. She seems so surprised.

Screenshot_1

1 Like