Man Lights himself on Fire Outside Court house where Trump's Trial is

This story is nothing new: Man lights himself on fire etc. life goes on.

What is interesting is the motives behind this man’s self immolation. Max Azzarello was protesting the incoming of a new Tyrannical system to which he believed or described it as a “Totalitarian con” to which he lists Trump as well as the Democrats AKA Joe Biden as being behind or ushering in, and warning the world that we are about to be hit with a apocalyptic fascist world coup. Sounds about right, although he does himself no favors with photos of himself that has him looking like a half crazed lunatic, but I digress he is a former democratic operative.

Link to his manifesto

Link to more details of this man

Warning Graphic content

“My name is Max Azzarello, and I am an investigative researcher who has set himself on fire outside of the Trump trial in Manhattan. This extreme act of protest is to draw attention to an urgent and important discovery: We are victims of a totalitarian con, and our own government (along with many of their allies) is about to hit us with an apocalyptic fascist world coup,” it reads.

The manifesto also includes photos of printed pamphlets containing similar theories including titles like “The True History of the World (Haunted Carnival Edition)”, “NYU is a Mob Front” and “D-----t Secrets of our Rotten World”.

My conclusion is this:

Its real easy for most of us to label this as another nut job doing nutty things such as lighting themselves on fire. However some like Max truly do things out of conviction such as drawing attention to issues and thus thought lighting themselves on fire was the best way to do it. We have to take a moment to analyze this and draw our own conclusions but certainly there is more under the surface of what this man is trying to say and warn the world about then simply dismissing his self reckless act that he may or may not survive from. Self Sacrifice? You decide!

The country has a lot of mental illness issues that it is not dealing with. Sad.

This guy is dead

https://x.com/nypost/status/1781524271547752931?s=46

Dam! I didn’t expect he would have survived that ordeal. The cops were letting him burn for a minute there which is really weird!

1 Like

Here he is with Bill Clinton. This is just getting weirder by the hour!

The comments in certain threads on social media is brutal. He was obviously a tortured soul, but he does affirm what many of us already knew, that both sides of the political divide are corrupt as hell! Out of mercy, I’m thankful he passed away.

1 Like

1 Like

It’s hard to comprehend having such staunch beliefs that you would set yourself on fire for them. I agree with him, but I could die in a more painless way for my beliefs… even though he’s already an afterthought.

I don’t think he died for his beliefs but to bring attention to them. Nevertheless I agree with your opinion on the matter.

I think if you recall the Buddhist monk who set himself on fire during the 60’s while the 6 O’Clock news was airing? That seems to be the standard these people are going for but without the transcendental meditation aspect, because the monk didn’t flinch a muscle while being engulfed in flames.

Azzarello was no monk that was for sure!

1 Like

It appeared he believed Trump and Biden were together in forming a coup . He was definitely disturbed. .

1 Like