Man indicted in chokehold death of N.Y. subway rider Jordan Neely (msn.com)

A grand jury has indicted a man who put an agitated New York City subway rider in a fatal chokehold, prosecutors confirmed Thursday.

Daniel Penny was initially charged with manslaughter last month in the May 1 death of Jordan Neely, a former Michael Jackson impersonator who struggled in recent years with homelessness and mental illness.

Penny has said he was protecting himself and other passengers, claiming Neely shouted “I’m gonna kill you” and that he was “ready to die” or go to jail for life.

“He was yelling in their faces saying these threats,” Penny said in a video released by his attorneys this week. “I just couldn’t sit still.”

We all know the ONLY reason charges are being place because Daniel is a WHITE MAN and Jordan is BLACK . And it happened in a totally WOKE State !

Message to citizens don’t intervein walk away . Isn’t this the State were a female was stabbed over a dozen time in broad daylight and no one would raise a finger to help her ?

2 Likes

This is what they want. People not defending themselves. They want their criminal underlings keeping us afraid of their lawfare system.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

14 of the 30 cities with the highest murder rates have “[George] Soros-backed or Soros-inspired rogue prosecutors,” the report said.

Some of the prosecutors include:

• New Orleans Parish District Attorney Jason Williams
  • Milwaukee County District Attorney John T. Chisholm
  • Baltimore City State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby
  • St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner
  • Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner
  • Cook County, Illinois, State’s Attorney Kim Foxx

“There were 2,554 homicides in those 30 cities through June 2022. In the 14 cities with Soros-backed rogue prosecutors, there were 1,752 homicides, representing 68% of homicides in the 30 top homicide cities in the United States,” the report said.

That is right! Lawfare needs to be burnt to the ground! Keep your powder dry! I know I am! And stay away from shit-hole liberal cities like New York!

1 Like

Don’t forget Los Angeles! Garcon is another one of those Soros backed DA’s where crime is out of control.