Make Gun Grabbers Physically Take Guns from Gun Supporters

I cannot account for your inability to comprehend simple English prose.

1 Like

If it is not proven, it is alleged. At best, the data on gun ownership is roughly estimated.

1 Like

Pretty accurate analysis of itā€¦

Need has nothing to do with it. Do you need to say such silly things on the Internet? Yeah ā€¦ I didnā€™t think so.

Well thatā€™s your opinion.

No more than need is required to avail yourself of a Constitutionally guaranteed right is an opinion.

Right, I expressed mine and you expressed yours. Thatā€™s why weā€™re here.

Then why are you continuing to argue that your opinion is right and that mine is wrong?

However, my opinion is supported in the Federalists Papers. Need was specifically not required to avail yourself of any right enumerated in the Constitution. You donā€™t need to show a need to say something (as you just did) or assemble with whom you please, or worship to have the right to do so. And you donā€™t need to have a specific need to have a gun, or refuse a warrantless search, or demand due process or go to trial. NEED IS NOT A REQUIREMENT TO AVAIL YOUSELF OF YOUR RIGHTS!

Well because of course thatā€™s what weā€™re here for. Arenā€™t you defending your opinion???

Yes ā€¦ because my opinion is supported by facts.

Again, that is your opinion and I disagree with it.

@montecresto1 is sorta like Joe Biden: ā€œWe choose truth over facts!ā€

The truth (as he sees it) conflicts with your facts. Poor boy just doesnā€™t understand.

Our rights are not predicted upon nor limited by what clueless morons think we need.

Sheā€™s allergic to facts, youā€™ll never gain an inch here.

Thatā€™s not how things work in America.

Well thatā€™s a pipe dreamā€¦

Yes, because it is supported by historical papers written by the men who founded this country and wrote the Constitution. Read the Federalist Papers along with the Consitution and then we can talk from an informed basis.

1 Like

So how do you think thngs works in the country? Do you think you can snap your fingers and get others to do your dirty work for you? You are not the Queen of Hearts.

1 Like

No I donā€™t, and that was my point, neither does heā€¦:man_shrugging:

But I have read them, and your insult notwithstanding, there were disagreements even among those founders. There was not 100% consensus on all that we ended up with.