Made in the USA!

I had a pair of Red Wing Wellington boots back in the '80s…wore them exclusively…was servicing a hydraulic press at a cotton gin one evening, standing at the end of the vane pump and oil reservoir working inside the control junction box, noticed that my feet were getting warm…discovered I had been standing in the drip pan with about 2" of warm hydraulic fluid for the last five minutes…thought I had ruined my absolute favorite pair of boots…set them aside stuffed tightly with paper towels and waited for a couple of weeks…after that, they were more comfortable and virtually waterproof for another three years. I had the heels replaced on them 3 times before discarding them.

1 Like

What was said:
So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that – you’re going to have to use medical doctors with – but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

I used Mr Coffee coffeemaker. I am pretty sure it’s “Made in America”. But it have the cappuccino bar. As well, as making a full 24 oz cup of regualr coffee.

I am trying to buy more American goods. Even though, I am hesitant at times, to buy cheap stuff. (To save money.)

A California Senator that employed a CHINESE SPY for 20 years !!! And a ranking member on the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence !! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bunn isn’t cheap. The high altitude machine more costly.

Upside it lasts for 5-10 years use dependent.