Lying Joey Bidet, The Lies Just Keep A-Comin': Biden: I Made All The Vaccinations Happen: AP Fact Checker: No, You Didn't

Lying Joey Bidet just keeps coming out with mega lies every day, obviously the AP Fact Checker who called him out on his latest mega lie will be put on The List For The Gulag Circa 2023, no doubt BEFORE that the FBI Controlled Democrat Brown Shirts aka Antifa will be issuing death threats and also be demanding any MALE children of the AP Fact Checker are handed over to MALE TRANSVESTITES so they can be anally raped.

Anyhow, here’s Lying Joey Bidet, this is probably WHY The Walking Senile Dementia Corpse REFUSES to take ANY questions from the POS MSM, his Handlers are TERRIFIED in case Shit-Fer-Brains get’s called out as a liar in Real Time on the TV:

1 Like

ROFLAO CNN basically calling Joey Bidet a liar now.

1 Like

god damnit, and Trump insisted Biden not get the credit for HIS vaccines…The vaccines that Trumpers insist are poison, not even “real” vaccines, designed to sicken not protect, a ploy to reduce global population by 90% and all the other silly conspiracy theories presented….:roll_eyes:

Did you take it? Hehe

3 Likes

The question has been asked many times, Monty… did you take the Trump vaccine???

I have come clean and told everyone that I have been vaccinated… and I am a “Trumper”. The difference is that, I respect everyone’s right to choose for themselves. I completely disagree with mandates of any kind.

You???

1 Like

The only thing Monty will take enters in his rear . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Let’s Go Brandon! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Wow, you would think that anti vaxxers would be happy to let Biden take credit for Trump’s vaccines. After all the criticisms of them here, how despite being developed by the Trump administrations OWS, they aren’t real vaccines people insist, they are killing people, they’re poison, intended to reduce global population by 90%….

It’s truly been comical watching Trumpers riding both sides of the fence on this both insisting the vaccines are garbage and insisting that trump gets credit for them :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

How many shots you get

Just an observation: if you actually title the thread with Joe Biden’s actual name - instead of Bidet - people would actually be able to find the threads because they would be correctly indexed by search engines.

I’m sure that people all know his name and can find the link just fine.