London is fed up with Climate Wankers

UK citizens are finally having enough of these anti Oil protestors blocking traffic with their protests in the streets and impeding pathways that it has prompted some citizens to take action where the police simply won’t do anything about it.

Bunch of hypocrites. All of these environmentalists protesting don’t realize that everything they wear, everything they use is brought to them by oil and gas. They should have the courage of their convictions, wear only natural fibers harvested by hand, no cell phones, computers, cars, and they should go live in their cozy little mud huts so the rest of us sane people can laugh at their stupidity.

https://youtu.be/IJ2wkyMN_DM

https://twitter.com/sophielouisecc/status/1579139163823407104?s=20&t=3zGBN9BkzkDpz2wIJQ7Euw

This is simple. If you block traffic, you should be run over. Plain and simple. It’s not complicated, and there’s no room for debate. protesters who block traffic are a menace to society and deserve to be treated as such. They’re disrupting the flow of traffic, preventing people from getting where they need to go. And what’s worse, they’re often doing it for no good reason. They’re not protesting against an injustice or fighting for a cause they believe in. They’re just looking for attention, and they don’t care who they hurt in the process. Run them over, and send a message that this kind of behavior won’t be tolerated.

1 Like

I thought people in the UK were only arrested for having butter knives and for failing to get a license for their television.

The UK is a land of cucks! They are pathetic and worse than the USA.

2 Likes

They let their girls get raped by Muslims and they do nothing. I have no sympathy for those cowards and if their economy shitting the bed wouldn’t take every else down, I’d be all for it.

1 Like

They are worse than the Germans. Let black lowlifes from third world countries raped their women and then allow them back on the streets. Fking pathetic!

No different than American cities with “bail reform” laws on the books.

British people have never had the courage to stand up for themselves. They’ve always been too timid, too afraid to take on their oppressors. That is not going to change anytime soon. The British are a nation of cowards, and they always will be. They’re happy to live under the thumb of their third world rulers, content to be nothing more than subjects. They don’t have the guts to fight for their freedom, and they never will. Sooner or later, they’ll get what’s coming to them. They’ll be conquered, and deservedly so because they lack the courage to stand up for themselves.

It’s only a matter of time before we Anglos take back our land. The writing is on the wall. The demographic shifts, the economic decline, the massive influx of migrants… it’s all part of a concerted effort to drive the Anglos out of our own country. But we’re not going to take it lying down. We’re going to fight back.

Well the difference between being a subject and being a citizen, there is a clear distinction.

I like to see that, I wonder when that is going to happen.

That’s how liberal dipshits act , run away and allow their women to be raped by beasts .

1 Like

I hope the people of the UK get their shit together and deport all of the third world migrant pieces of shit. They have no place in your country, and they are nothing but a drain on your resources. They go there and they expect Brits to just hand them everything they need, but they don’t want to work for it. They just want to sit around and leech off of the British taxpayer. Judging by how fucked the British economy is…none of you can afford this.

More cuck shit by the the Brit!