🚨 Live: Dr. Fauci faces grilling by House lawmakers

At this point, these hearings are nothing more than theater with gaslighting as the window dressing.

Watch if you can stomach it, but a lot will be talked about when this grilling has concluded.

1 Like

1 Like

Dam! Scorched Earth is where we are headed. I love this woman!

2 Likes

MTG is the shit!

1 Like

She said “fucking”! I can’t remember a congress member ever using that type of expletive before. Times are changing.:smiling_face:

2 Likes

Here is a great highlight! Fauci won’t be able to recover from this! Either will the Democrats! This was really bad. No wonder why the Senate democrats are going after Alito for basically bullshit because they are scared shitless!

1 Like

The internet never forgets!

1 Like

Guttfeld nails it!

1 Like

She is on target :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
People seem to forget our demoRAT leaders worshiped this CONVICTED FELON by honoring him with minutes of silence wearing Africa garb !!!

3 Likes

The wolves are circling and surrounding the house!

2 Likes

This was the best montage that shows Fauci’s facial expressions. He is definitely worried

2 Likes

That MF should be in prison for what he put America through . :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp:

3 Likes

The vax may kill immediately, but the death may also come later.

The toxicity level of the vax can be read in its serial number.

I think you called it some years ago that this was mass genocide. Its starting to look like that now. I still can not believe that people are in denial of that fact. It never ends with the sheeple!

2 Likes

2 Likes

The fall of Fauci!

The fall of Fauci. Covid-19 is officially exposed as a US Govt project. A virus engineered by US scientists using a bio lab in China for cover. The biggest crime against humanity killed more victims than the Nazi holocaust against the Jews. Demand Justice.

1 Like

The death toll keeps increasing in Europe too

Which will never come with these evil turds in charge .