LGBT Pride Flag Replaces POW Flag at Vietnam Memorial in Montgomery County, MD – Officials Made to Immediately Regret It

What about gay/lesbian soldiers/veterans? I mean, I’m Facebook friends with a girl who was in AFJROTC with me who is a staff sergeant now in the Army, and she is lesbian. I wonder what she’d think of this…

I have a question. You may think its off topic but I have a reason for asking it:
Do you think there are alcoholics in the military? After all, there are AA meetings on base.

1 Like

Hey dude… don’t impugn alcoholics; they were born that way. And besides… it is all consensual drinking.

OKay fine. I lose…

Huh? What happened. All did was ask a question: Do you think there are alcoholics in the military?

Biggest shame is there are many more appropriate flags the could hold that place of honor at a Veterans Memorial… I know I shouldn’t be surprised by this stupid gay pride crap… but I was.

1 Like

Good point, gays have served throughout history too.

1 Like

I do. Especially after they come home from tour. But is being gay necessarily a bad thing? Does it disrupt the person’s and other people’s day to day tasks? I mean, it seems as though it is more comparable to a personality trait, such as introversion/extroversion, than a disorder. Of course, too much of anything is bad, but most people that I know are homosexual or bi, or any other type of queer, are decent people who don’t go around flaunting their sexuality. It just is, and is their preferences.

Thanks. Unfortunately I am pressed for an appointment. But I will return and explain my question.

1 Like

Let “The Rainbow Warriors” fight the wars for the left in the future.

Neither tolerance nor acceptance was ever the true goal, it was all about forced normalization.

1 Like

She didn’t fight in Vietnam.

The US has never engaged in a war for “gay rights” and God willing never will.

1 Like

I am just so glad that our forefathers saved us all from that evil, diabolical Mr. Hitler!

Gay men are just looking for sperm from other men. Mr Hitler took it from a bull. Imagine if we all had to emulate Mr Hitler!

So happy we were on the right side of history.

2 Likes