Let’s have a little CHAT (by clicking here you agree to let me send you chat messages)

Guys can’t we all get along?
My only issue is @Dr_Manhattan duplicates almost all my threads.

And @Roamingwyoming promotes the duplicated threads, then attacks me.

I know we all don’t get along, but we have a lot in common, and I think we could get a lot done if we stop attacking each other.

I reaching out to everyone, and say let’s start over.
If you agree click like.

Thanks every one.

1 Like

And the still attack me …

These are all @Dr_Manhattan attacks on posters. I feel so bad for the mods that had to deal with this.

Of course @Roamingwyoming he supports this crap.

Another attack by @Dr_Manhattan
I don’t get it.

@Roamingwyoming @Dr_Manhattan

Another attack by @Dr_Manhattan … a false claim

This abuse it awful

More abuse by @Roamingwyoming who is bumping threads that he knows @Dr_Manhattan duplicated

I had to go to war with the rabbit hole back in the day but this is a war that does not need to happen play nice guys

Yes I beat the rabbit hole

1 Like

The ones that want to control speech are always our enemies, I can’t let them win

Rocky 4 - You can’t win scene - YouTube

I’m Adrian Jitss617 is Rocky and DrMan is Ivan Drago

Jiss617 You cant win his to strong

It’s entertaining. I don’t give a shit one way or the other. I do think it has reached an epic childish pinnacle, though. :wink: Just sayin’.

Never ever be on the side of silencing speech. Those two are sick ppl

@Roamingwyoming is bumping duplicating thread. AGAIN

@Dr_Manhattan attacks me again today. After I call for peace… and respectful dialogue

@Dr_Manhattan another attack…

@Dr_Manhattan we just all ask that we be respectful to one another going forward.

Bumping my thread

@Dr_Manhattan @Roamingwyoming
I implore you guys to come to the table and let’s have a decent discussion. Thanks

Woo these guys just keep attacking you, I hope the mods see this

Woo… another sybil personality???

Looks like they are learning their lesson.

I just want to apologize for my comments yesterday, this attack on my speech has taken a toll. Thanks for all of your concerns.

Another day another unprovoked attack.
By @Dr_Manhattan