Let’s acknowledge some things with trump’s indictment

1. If these documents are supposed to go to an archivist the day he leaves. Why weren’t they there to pick them up?

That means they know every president takes documents to a secured office.

1. How come they never asked for Bidens documents back? If they don’t have a clue that classified documents haven’t been returned. Then how serious is NARA?

2. NARA is provided secure office by a congress.
    Every president has a congressional secured office in their home.
    What the fuck is the difference. One has Secret Service, the other one has Capitol police.

3. Why is it a big deal that trump had documents, but Biden had documents since 83, and stored at UPenn a Chinese office

4. These were all copies, kept in a secured office. Why does NARA want them back? Biden wasn’t a big deal, Obamas wasn’t a big deal.

You’re investigating a non crime. Finding crimes.

These documents could’ve been monitored from trumps secured office. Biden could change the rules as president. But trump should be allowed to have the copies in a secured area.

Short answer: Because it’s Trump… and they hate him.

It’s insane… trump should have returned it, he probably had lawyers tell him he didn’t have to.

A judges ruling on Clinton having classified information in his sock draw.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/110529086872888115

Why this should be tossed.

1. This is a presidential records administration issue, not espionage.

2. None of President Trump’s attorney-client privileges should have been pierced — in any proceeding I’m aware of.

So that tape shouldn’t be allowed in court.

Trump would rather the country be turned over to the left than walk away from the election.

That in itself tells you every thing you need to know about Trump. He could are less about the country and the people in this country as it’ al about Trump who is above the law.

I’m not sure I buy that. Yea, Trump is a narcissistic asshole, no doubt. I do think he cares about the country and it’s well being.

So, you think Trump bowing out would give the Right the win in 24? What makes you think anyone would vote for any of the candidates that have jumped in the ring as of now?

1 Like

What makes me think people would vote for any of them answer:

Biden

He’s so f stupid! He’s sitting in a deep deep red state, not a clue how the rest of the country is feeling. Lou man a selfish con man.

I do believe he hates trump just like every democrat. Just a over emotional jerk

Hmmm… I think Trump is the only candidate that can win in 24… at this point. It could change as 24 gets closer, but Trump is the guy right now, IMO.

I think you’re wrong about LouMan. He’s looking at it objectively. You and I are looking at it from a “life/country depends on it” view point. I’m not going to tell you that I love Trump… I’ve disliked him for decades. I just think he’s the best man for the job right now.

Oh shut up. He doesn’t have an objective bone in his body.he’s a over emotional jerk

… and you aren’t??? :thinking: :rofl:

2020twuntee

Im very objective. I think trump should have did more on the border

Trump should have done more on a lot of things. Every POTUS should have done more on a lot of things.

Can’t run the country from Jail.

True, but he isn’t in jail… yet. If not Trump in 24… who is your pick?

Interesting how you can know a person from a few posts and make judgements, wait I can do it to, you’re a complete asshole.

Over a year to go before the election and many will enter and leave the race. Until it stabilize I’ll withhold support for any candidate.

Trump would be an excellent choice except for his character flaws.

The problem with Trump is he will not carry the independent vote due to his flaws which means he will lose.