Lesbian Commercial Pulled by Hallmark ***UPDATE*** Hallmark Cucked!šŸ˜”

At least itā€™s just a peck (havenā€™t seen it - hope theyā€™re not tongue washing each otherā€™s faces).

Hallmark channel made a big mistake in airing this under pressure- they have already been tarred and feathered, and the left never forgives unless you allow them to abuse you- then they donā€™t forgive you anyway.

1 Like

Might want to update the OP.

Hallmark cucked.

Hallmark, consider yourselves wokeā€¦

Time to go BROKE!

1 Like

WTF? is not anyone that is willing to take a stand against this debauchery?

I canā€™t believe anyone does it voluntarily unless death by torture is the only alternative - and even then Iā€™d choose the latter. And thinking about it a bit more - which Iā€™d rather not! :scream: - I canā€™t figure who, way back in the mists of time, not only thought about doing it, but thought it would be a good idea? I mean, someone mustā€™ve started it, and look how it has caught on? :grimacing:

OP

Itā€™s bound to happen, because the broadcast media are controlled by the gay mafia, and theyā€™re simply using their mass-audience pulling power - think social engineering? - in the interest of slowing down the upcoming global population explosion. I suppose that in a way, we ought to thank them for that?

So much right-wingism in one thread: after years of getting unceremoniously booted off of so many loony-Left boards, Iā€™m beginning to feel very much at home here on PB. :smile:

1 Like

I was once booted from a liberal forum because I said I did not like the gay neighborā€™s cats, shitting in my garden. They called it gay bashing.

1 Like

This is really unfortunate news. Hallmark couldnā€™t take the heat and acquiesced before the weekend was out. I was at least hoping to see them stand their ground through Christmas, after which they would have caved and promised to be more ā€˜tolerantā€™ next year. I was actually surprised to see them buckle so fastā€¦especially to a group of people who are never going to watch any of their programming.

These companies keep bending the knee to fringe groups while consistently alienating their primary consumer base. Itā€™s how get woke, go broke works.

Soon to be released: A Strap On Family Holiday. From Dyke Productions.

LOL, of course they are and they have.

People will tune out. I cancelled my Netflix account and Iā€™m sure many have as well. We just donā€™t talk about it. We just do it.

Then, the networks are like WUT? What happened. Oh, doohhh. :roll_eyes: :laughing:

Nothing is safe any more.

Our schools. Our libraries. Now even family channels and family-friendly restaurants.

The normalization of degeneracy has to be force-fed to everyone.

1 Like

Get woke go brokeā€¦no Hallmark cards on my Christmas listā€¦sodomite politics and religious holidays donā€™t equate to profits.

So stupid. Many people were offended by this commercial. Yet it only takes one leftist to be offended to bring get it put back on the air, or bring down a statue, or get entire groups of people kicked off the internet.

You are right, and I will never buy anything that bares the name ā€œHallmarkā€ again! This was a total cave job on their part and it is worth noting going forward. This is very disappointing!

I reckon itā€™s only a matter of time before being gay is compulsory. :woozy_face: It has reached the stage where, whenever I hear the word ā€˜partnerā€™, Iā€™m always surprised if the partner turns out to be of the opposite gender.

That sounds to me like one of the BBCā€™s forums before they were all shut down. :sweat_smile:

Another example of inserting or forcing narratives that were not suppose to be there. Mark Dice does an excellent job in pointing this out!

I saw an article yesterday that Hallmark has caved and WILL air LGBTQ content. WTFā€¦ only 2% of the population is gay.

1 Like