Lesbian Commercial Pulled by Hallmark ***UPDATE*** Hallmark Cucked!😡

I also could care less; still “all homosexuals are the product of heterosexual relationships”. A good analogy: The blue whale is the largest creature known to have ever inhabited the Earth; and yet their esophagus is only the size of a silver dollar. Ya know why; CAUSE THAT’S THE WAY IT IS !

Well now I’m not that hopeful lol…they are going to come back with a vengeance.

1 Like

I have gay neighbors; and we have always gotten along fine. Except I hate that herd of cats they have. I will say, the gay neighbors are not like the 3rd generation welfare parasite neighbors down the street, with their herd of kids ( that I help support ). Credit where it’s due. My gay neighbors work, contribute to the community, keep to themselves; and never try to inject their philosophies into anyone’s life.

1 Like

This shit is just a fad.

And it’s rapidly going out of fashion.

There is tiny contingent of committed bulldykes in the world, but nobody wants to see them kissing on TV. The vast majority of these bitches are just making fools of themselves because they like the attention.

Just a fad? What is just a fad? I fail to see your point? The LbGTQ Lobbyist and their cultural Marxists agenda to subvert western values?

Oh ok. No more LGBTQ community by 2023 huh…

Hey asshat! He wasn’t responding to you!

Many people do, it’s a reality…

Yeah no shit, so stop trying to derail this thread!

I have gay neighbors who do not flaunt their lifestyle.

Right, like most of them.

So if you are saying that gay people don’t flaunt their lifestyle then why do they have to flaunt it on television and commercials?

1 Like

No, I didn’t say that.

What would be wrong with LBGTQ people establishing their own channel.

Great idea! Something tells me that is not good enough as their overlords are bent on cultural Marxist subversion than mere getting along. It was like the issue of civil union vs. the definition of marriage. Now they want to force the Catholic Church to change their doctrine to be inclusive of the LBGTQ lobby, a step too far!

Hallmark still needs to purge the homo/box smasher/tranny cards (conveniently placed at childrens eye levels) out of their stores, but nevertheless, they cannot rest on their laurels. The ■■■■■■ lobby will strike back ten times harder than the previous attempt.

So,

ACLU lawsuit targets Hallmark in 3…2…

1 Like

Anything vaguely normal and decent is forbidden.

Which brave cable network will be the first to remove Hallmark?

Looks like Mayor Pete is Butthurt over Hallmark pulling the lesbian commercial.

Hallmark is a private company Pete. Even more than YouTube they can choose what they show.

1 Like

A lot of families watch Hallmark during Christmas. I don’t know about y’all but I don’t want my children watching degenerate commercials during a Christmas movie marathon.

1 Like

Pete Buttigay is right. We want to be force-fed degeneracy and sodomy all day long. We want a non-stop onslaught of butt slammers, rug munchers, and trannys all over TV. Let’s not forget mixed race couples, especially violent black MOAO thugs with white girls hiding facial bruises under makeup.

It’s all good. Let the ■■■■■■ media entertain us with this type of propaganda.