Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

The irony of the Left “arming up for Civil War”…

Meanwhile they can’t handle being trolled by an 8 year old girl who has a higher IQ than the actual AOC.

2 Likes

The Left: ‘It’s only funny when we do it.’

1 Like

So, not even a little girl is allowed to make fun of powerful politicians? Who the fuck do they think they are? Some kind of saints?

Yeah! Where do we see that?

Scumbags.

The left says they do not punch down.

The left says they do not attack children.

And WTF is this? Death threats of an EIGHT year old girl and her family? Gee, punching down much at children you fucking bullies??

Absolute SCUM is what makes up the current left.

The SJW puritans will not stand for blasphemy against the Politburo.

How can the parents not be aware of how the left operates? Maybe they thought they’d get “some” blowback but not death threats?

Even though the videos were funny, clean and completely harmless, I never agree with a child being used to make a political statement no matter which party it is.

I believe the owner of the Red Hen received death threats, so the behavior is not all one sided.

Regardless of the situation, harassment and death threats are a way over the top reaction and shouldn’t be tolerated.

Apparently they really got mad over this image:

2 Likes

Has anyone actually threatened that Desmond kid? I see lots of content from people who are deeply concerned about his safety, or who find what his parents are doing to him to be morally repugnant, but I’m not aware of anyone on the right who has threatened the actual kid.