Leftist Whore Alyssa Milano Says She Has No Regrets About Murdering Two Unborn Children

Of course this whore has no regrets. When you have no morals, no conscience, and are extremely narcissistic, you have no problem killing babies. Oh, and someone forgot to tell this whore that she has no “career”.

Alyssa Milano, 46, revealed in the latest episode of her podcast this week that she made the “devastating” decision to have two abortions while in a serious relationship in 1993.

Milano, who was in her early 20s and had just finished working on “Who’s the Boss?” at the time, said she knew she wasn’t ready to be a mother, according to People.

"I chose. It was my choice,” she said on “Alyssa Milano: Sorry Not Sorry.” “And it was absolutely the right choice for me.”

She said she found out she was pregnant for a second time just months after her first abortion.

“I had done what I knew to do to prevent pregnancy and was still pregnant, so once again I made the right decision to end that pregnancy,” she said.

Besides being on Who’s the Boss, and then being on that show with the three B-list witches for a little while, what else has she done? She murdered two innocent children for that?

2 Likes

I heard her statement. She didn’t sound convincing at all about the excuses she made as to why. Eventually, you could hear it was really all about how inconvenient the whole concept of children was.

I, I, I… ME, me, me. Mine, mine, mine…

“I would not have my children [Elizabeth, 4, and son Milo, 7] — my beautiful, perfect, loving, kind and inquisitive children who have a mother who was so very, very ready for them,” she said. “I would not have my career. I would not have the ability or platform I use to fight against oppression with all my heart. I would never have met my amazing husband, David, whose steadfast and immeasurable love for me sustains me through these terrifying times," according to People.

If she thinks these are “terrifying times” then she need to get out into the real world a little bit more.

Personally, I think the tide will turn against her. She’s gone too far with her rhetoric.

1 Like

Since when does narcissism offend your sensibilities???

Whether two of you like it or not, she was able to make a personal decision and has to live with it I’m not defending her but I do believe the word whore is extremely harsh and demeaning.
The two of you should take your prejudices and vocabulary and go to PLUTO at the end of our Solar System

1 Like

I do have to wonder what kind of idiot has one abortion and fails to prevent the second unwanted pregnancy right after the first. I mean, condoms and the pill aren’t exactly rocket science.

Something makes me feel that she is bullshitting here. This is her virtue-signalling to the woke left how “pro-abortion” she is.

1 Like

Article says she had 2 abortions in a serious relationship, not pregnant from some one night stand while drunk. That makes her even more despicable.

2 Likes

So are you the Morality Police. How does this affect you and it’s non of our business.

1 Like

Those statements are going to be hell on her when they are read back from the books in the judgment. Unless she repents they’ll be followed with literal hell.

If it’s none of our business why doesn’t she just shut up and live her life?

Another example of the progressive left on full display demanding we accept her decision.

Just not going to happen.

1 Like

That’s disturbing from a public speaking perspective. Means she doesn’t even think raising two kids would have been an experience at all.

Isn’t she the same one that uses shivering puppies and overly dramatic commercial productions to solicit $ for HSUS.

Add another layer to the hypocrisy cake.

:do_not_litter:

She is better known in the Hockey world as “puck bunny!” She slept with a lot NHL Hockey players and has the built reputation as such! A true slut!

1 Like

As much as I love true sluts killing your own children is unforgivable

1 Like

I cannot speak for anyone involved in abortion. I do feel it’s about the most primitive state humanity can reduce itself to. That being said: I do not have to live with, or if there is a judgment, answer for that particular atrocity.

We all will face our judgment alone. I agree to many celebrities open their private lives to gain attention.
I wouldn’t mind a night with her and how many other celebrities, male or female, have made the rounds with sports figures.

They’re going to be hell on her kids when they read those (VERY PUBLIC) statements some day.

"You killed my siblings. Would you have killed me too, if I had been inconvenient…? "

I have a grandson whose twin died (natural causes) in utero, and he wonders what his brother would have been like, what life would be like with him, and stuff like that. No doubt her kids will also contemplate similar things, but with the added knowledge that their very own mother had them killed. And now she’s celebrating it in public.

She is pure trash and is using these abortions as a publicity stunt. I hope the hottest hellfire is reserved for her.

Well the thread title is a lie, she never said that for one, for two abortion is legal in America and “murder” is not…

Hope in one hand, shit in the other, and tell us which one fills up first.