Lara Logan Calls Out MSM, David Brock, Media Matters, and the Clintons

“We’ve become political activists in a sense. And some could argue, propagandists, right?” she said about the mainstream media. “The media everywhere is mostly liberal. Not just in the U.S. But in this country, 85 percent of journalists are registered Democrats. So that’s just a fact, right?.. So the facts are on the side of what you just stated. Most journalists are left or liberal or Democrat or whatever word you want to give it. I always joke about the other 14 percent were too lazy to register. And there’s maybe one percent that’s on the right.”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/02/19/lara_logan_hits_media_for_becoming_left-wing_propagandists_horseshit_low_standards.html

BACKGROUND: Logan was forcefully separated from her producer and bodyguard as she reported in Cairo’s Tahrir Square, surrounded by the crowds celebrating the toppling of then-President Hosni Mubarak. Logan was beaten and sexually assaulted by a group of men.

CBS said that she had not worked for them since the middle of 2018. If you listen to the whole interview, she says that the rape was done by people who knew who she was and who wanted to shut her up. So, I guess CBS just raped her again, for the same reason. She’s a pretty tough cookie.

A long clip of the video is below. Lara Logan calls out David Brock, Media Matters, and the Clintons at 14:50

8 Likes

She’s spot on. Truth dies in a vacuum, and too many people are getting their information only from sources that they already agree with. The only way we ever truly grow is in exposing ourselves to dissenting points of view.

1 Like

It’s sad that it took a brutal sexual assault for her to become a conservative. Before the attack, she was one of the leftist propagandists that she is now calling out. She believed that she would be completely safe walking into a crowd of uneducated and angry Egyptian men, who were the midst of an over throw of their government. That was a bad decision that only a leftist would make.

2 Likes

I don’t think she is completely conservative. In full podcast she praised Mandela a few times. She’s on her way to being a conservative but needs more red pills.

It’s a journey @Ashley and there was a lot of indoctrination about Mandela for decades. She’s on the right path. Let’s support her.

More opinions from Fox

3 Likes

Agree. She has a much broader view of the world than the ivy league self entitled brats who work in the media as welfare recipients of their corporate slave masters that work off an agenda driven industry than doing hard news like she has done! Her path was not a staged experience like Anderson Copper, Don Lemon, Katy Turd, and whole host of bedwetters who are more about me me me! She actually lived her news!

2 Likes

This is a bit amusing. Anyone who’s paying attention already knows this. But because an actual journalist says it in an interview, it makes national news and everyone has to cover it. Despite being the survivor of a brutal gang rape, the left is pulling out all the stops to attack, smear, and discredit her.

Her treatment by the MSM exemplifies the reasons for the rise in the use of alternative news sources.

Hence the fact of the fake outrage of the MSM when Trump calls them the enemy of the state. They still haven’t figured it out. BTW, I used to work for ABC World news which is owned by Disney, as my paychecks had that rat logo on it! So when Laura says that MSM is made up of 80% of democratic liberals she is not lying, I know this to be true from my own experiences of rubbing elbows with people in the industry!

1 Like

Truly awful what this woman had to endure and instead of being supported as a survivor and hailed for her professionalism, putting herself in harms way, they try to sweep her and what happened to her under the rug like some dirty secret. All to defend a narrative!

I agree! Kind of reminds me of Cheryl Akinson, who BTW was also a real journalist (and I have a ton of respect for ) but didn’t have to endure what Laura Logan had to go through who is now writing books on the surveillance state. My hope for Logan is that she gets out there in the world to share more of her story and becomes an advocate against the biased media to reinforce the narrative that all MSM is not only fake but has an agenda of political activism!

1 Like