KTLA news anchor Chris Burrous died from an overdose of meth his gay lover stuck in his anus

KTLA anchor Chris Burrous died from an overdose of crystal meth while engaging in vigorous gay sexual activity with a man he met on Grindr.

According to the L.A. County Medical Examiner, Burrous died from methamphetamine toxicity after being found unresponsive in a Glendale motel on December 28. The manner of death is listed as accidental.

According to the death investigation, officials say Burrous worked his shift at KTLA, and then left early for the day complaining he felt ill.

Instead of going home, he set up a meeting with a man at a motel in Glendale for an afternoon of hardcore sex. The two allegedly met on Grindr and had hooked up multiple times in the past.

When the companion arrived, Burrous allegedly answered the door fully nude, and had set up the room with “DJ style” lighting, S&M toys, lubrication jelly and a massage bench. The two men allegedly engaged in various forms of sexual activities, including anal and oral sex.

At some point during the meeting, 43-year-old Burrous allegedly inserted a “rock” of crystal meth into his anus and stated it was supposed to make him “high and loose”

He then allegedly gave his companion a syringe full of GHB and a bottle of Gatorade. The two became intimate again, and Burrous allegedly inserted another “rock” of meth into his anus before putting on a mask while his companion allegedly inserted his hand into Burrous’ backside.

The report states Burrous also used “poppers,” an alkyl nitrite inhaled that produces a euphoric effect.

Burrous began getting fisted while laying face down on the bed, and allegedly told his companion he was feeling fine until the man noticed him making a grunting noise, and flipped him over to realize Burrous had vomited inside his S&M mask.

3 Likes

6df930b06d8541af04ad4bad54f63e7f9186ddb5592c567e86a3e7796337dc8b

His colleagues say this a very difficult day for them.

Meth fisted up your ass and you vomit into your slave gag and choke.

Very difficult.

4 Likes

Meth has too be taken in very high amounts to kill.

Vomiting while gagged killed him.

He drowned in his vomit.

Think about this story whenever you hear any ■■■■■■■ whining about LGBT rights and all that. These people are sick and depraved. They don’t deserve a separate set of rights than the rest of is and quite frankly gay marriage needs to be thrown out by the Supreme Court. We shouldn’t be legally recognizing sick ■■■■■■ behavior like this. These people need shock treatment.

2 Likes

I hate when that happens. Regardless, God give him rest.

1 Like

Homosexual acts should have never been decriminalized.

1 Like

They are weird monkeys for sure. Myself, I always loved women; all women, but particularly redheads. I have gay neighbors. They keep to themselves, both work hard ( catering service ), and more or less, contribute to the community. I did all the plumbing in their house. They paid me cash. They are very nice to my pig, Tapioca. She goes to their house for treats. And when she took off ( UPS left the gate open ), they helped me track her down. Usually the neighborhood kids bring her home if she gets off the property. Sorry, I’m getting on a roll. Anyway, I will never understand why one man would ram his penis into another man’s rectum. OLD ADAGE: “You never use an exit as an entrance”. I do not believe for a moment, that homosexualty is normal; but my neighbors really bother no one, and from what I understand, have been together for 25 or 30 years. Old queens. It’s a hoot to see them cross dress. When I did the plumbing in their house, one was my gofer, and it was wierd to have a helper who wore a house dress.

2 Likes

I’m good with letting them do as they wish on their own property and behind closed doors. I wouldn’t care if I had gay neighbors as long as they respected me and the neighborhood. What I hate though is that we have to give them extra considerations in society because they are vocal sexual perverts. It’s insane.

The really nice thing about such acts being illegal was, even if those laws were only sporadically enforced and then mainly if it involved doing them in public, is that those laws protected us from the explosion of degeneracy and the Gaystapo tactics of the current Left.

I also think that had homosexual acts still been uniformly unlawful it might have been harder for homosexuals to wrap up AIDS into their “civil rights” agenda allowing for a saner approach to the disease possibly including full quarantine of those infected. But for too many people their idea of freedom only manages to get as high as someone’s crotch and their sexcapades. No way they’d let not infecting others with a deadly disease prevent them from being “free”.

One small dose is enough to induce cardiac arrest in a lot of individuals.

http://www.druginformer.com/search/side_effect_details/methamphetamine/cardiac+arrest.html

Chronic use causes serious cumulative cardiac problems.

1 Like

I’m not saying the guy deserved it but what did he expect to happen? He had this guy shoot him up with the date rape drug then fist his ass with meth, twice.

I’m a bit surprised that the station didn’t hide the story. The 2008 Gay engineer texting his teen boytoys crash of a metrolink train with a Union Pacific freight in 2008 was sort of covered by mainstream press- but only that he was texting; the substance of those texts has never been released.

1 Like

Maybe he was a Carlos Danger? That alone could account for it being buried since who wants to look at that.

I LIKE WOMEN. Always have, always will. I was 15, and she was 27. Today it would be considered child abuse; or maybe even back then. Myself, I thought I hit the lottery. I was however, mature enough to handle it. So, no regrets at all.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with a woman making a man out of a boy.