‼ Ketanji Brown Jackson nominated to Supreme Court **UPDATE** LIVE CONFIRMATION Hearing

HTF can you support a candidate for the SCOTUS that doesn’t follow sentencing guidelines. I guess you call this " Judicial Discretion " . Pedophiles child molesters, human traffickers and rapists deserve no LENIENCY when sentenced. Try telling the victims family the offender deserves a lesser sentence.
Are you that DEMENTED???

Her sentencing is consistent with other judges across the country….
And, she’s going to be confirmed…….

Is there any more QUALIFIED black women better than her to be on the SCOTUS???

Not it is not you fking moron! And I am going to make sure that I save this post when you are yet proven wrong again!

Answer my post for a change and yes if the Senate is tied Harris is the tie breaker and how comforting is that.
So you support any judgethat does have compassion for the victims and lets these PERVERTS off easy.What moral character you have.

Good Show Dr. Manhattan!!!

1 Like

I don’t know, but Biden’s team interviewed half a dozen and settled on her. I guess you’re unaware of the endorsements from the law enforcement community that this woman has. I assume you know nothing of her stellar qualifications….

I guess you’re unaware of the endorsements from the law enforcement community that this woman has.

Go ahead and list them! Cite the sources we will wait!

Sorry, you can demonize her all you want, but she has endorsements vastly more important than anything you think of her….

Oh look who is pivoting and making false proclamations again? The clown Montecrusty strikes again!

Endorsements from left appointed and political positions of police Chiefs is not really saying much! Everyone knows this appointment is a trophy one by Biden based on skin color and not on merit!

You’re always making excuses for the Leftist Liberals. She’s probably the most liberal nominee that meets their ideology criteria.
Tell me Monte, how is it demonizing to point out how soft she is on sentencing PERVERTS . Is she only soft on black PERVERTS and hard on white PERVERTS???

With a 6-3 court, I seriously doubt you’ve got anything to worry yourself about……

You’re completely HOPELESS.

2 Likes

Have you looked at all the cases she presided over, or are you just relying on Tom Cottons cherry picked cases….

Hopeless for a fucking moron of Montecrusty’s acumen is putting it nicely!

Have you looked at all the cases she presided over, or are you just relying on Tom Cottons cherry picked cases….

I have! Have you? Nope! So STFU until you do!

And you’re wrong…………:wink:

Monty she is not qualified she doesn’t know the definition of woman

1 Like

Here you go cunt!