Katlin Bennet Gets Kicked Out of a Bernie Sanders Speech Event

Yeah, because you made it perfectly clear what your motives and agenda here is! Why keep up false pretenses anymore!

You and I clearly don’t agree but I appreciate your point. When people respond to an argument with a reaction gif to express their disagreement…there is little point in carrying on further conversation.

In my view, it shuts down speech.

Perhaps I am missing something. I didn’t see that mentioned anywhere in this thread.

My “agenda” was to have conversations with people that have different opinions than myself. You dont make it easy, when you constantly attack me instead of my points.

That is because this guy has a history of posting nonsense and regularly argues while being purposely obtuse. Just look at the Mueller AG report thread to know what I am talking about!

You have no point when you make false statements about conservatives. You are incredibly dishonest and you certainly won’t have my respect when you are obviously trolling!

How am I dishonest? You’re a straight up dick man.
I have only tried to argue my points rationally, yet you continue to attack me.

What you are really trying to do is push everyone off this site that disagrees with you, I believe.

“She was probably kicked out because shes an extreme right-wing conspiracy theory nut, who has taken photos of herself on a college campus, brandishing an assault rifle.”

This is the shit you spew with nothing to substantiate your nonsense! And you call me a dick? Look in the mirror, Clearly you are being an asshole!

This is where I think everyone needs to tone it down a bit. If we can’t get to a space where we can just debate our differences then the only thing that’s going to happen is each side is going to retreat back to their echo chambers. That’s totally pointless.

That is OK. We have a new ignore feature on this website so I can easily put you on my list now!
Problem Solved!

Have fun in your little bubble over here.
There’s a reason I took a break from this site. I was wasting too much time trying to talk to people who, apparently, think Info wars is a legitimate news source.
I stand by my statement that you quoted, and i dont think its that far out there, from what I have read about Katlin Bennet.

Kicking her out on the basis of being a journalist is wrong. If they kicked her out because it was a private event then I really have no issue with that.

1 Like