Kate Steinle Case: Appeals Court Overturns Gun Conviction of Illegal Alien Murderer Jose Inez Garcia Zarate

A California court of appeal on Friday overturned the gun conviction against the man acquitted of murder by a San Francisco jury in the 2015 shooting death of Kate Steinle on the city’s Pier 14.

The state’s First District Court of Appeal reversed the November 2017 verdict that found Jose Inez Garcia Zarate guilty of the lone charge of being a felon in possession of a firearm. Garcia Zarate, 46, was acquitted of homicide charges in the Steinle case that touched off a furor about immigration and sanctuary laws.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/amp/Kate-Steinle-case-Appeals-court-overturns-gun-14403382.php?utm_campaign=CMS%2520Sharing%2520Tools%2520(Mobile)&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&__twitter_impression=true

After reading through the article I don’t believe I found one White American name in it.

And apparently everyone seems to believe the shooter story about finding the pistol wrapped in a T-shirt and that it accidentally went off while fiddling with it.

No one’s even considering the fact he most likely stole it in the first place.

The co-ethnics of this illegal goblin who murdered Kate in front of her father aren’t looking out for his rights, they’re merely doing this to rub it in our noses that they can do as they please in our nation.

1 Like

I know it’s been like this for a while, and is getting worse everyday. But at this point WTH are the actual benefits of being a White person actually born here?

They get infinite gibs, and can literally do whatever the heck they want to…

All while being criminals and we get to fuggin pay for it and lose our rights bequeathed to us from our ancestors, who carved this country out of the wilderness.

1 Like

He might as well be made a U.S. citizen and all taxpayer benefits he wants. This gives real “closure” to to the Steinle family.
Like he didn’t know it was wrongful possession when he picked the t shirt up ! Also of course this had nothing to do with sanctuary cities or immigration . There must be alot of celebrations with the WETBACKS and the Public Defenders Office.
What a SHAM decision!!! Wait till one of the Appellate Judges family is shot by an illegal with outstanding warrants.

Has the city of San Francisco officially apologized to him for all of this legal inconvenience?

They should make him Honorary Mayor and declare a local Zarate holiday.

1 Like

It’s a crying shame that an illegal alien who murders an American Citizen in the US gets a free pass while all his victim gets is a 6x4x6’ hole in the ground.

He entered America illegally numerous times, is in possession of a firearm unlawfully, kills an American citizen, and nothing is done. An American citizen would be on death row right now.

Not in California but he’d at least probably be doing life.

If you open this list ( one of many lists ) and begin to scroll down, you will find Kate far down on the list. Many more humans have died at the hands of these monsters since Kate. [

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org
www.ojjpac.org › memorial
](http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am absolutely amazed we have not had a ( blood in the streets ) civil uprising long ago.

1 Like

The problem is if we get fed up enough to take up arms we’ll be the bad guys so we have to keep doing all we can through elections and the courts to get some real change.

I don’t necessarily think we’re going to be successful but as long as there’s any chance we have to try.

Almost like OJ, if the crime don’t fit,you must aquit.

1 Like

The legal system is slanted in favor of illegals and Muslims. Since 9/11 instead of learning a lesson our Politicians opened our country up to more Islamic radicals as a protected class, as well as fraudulent asylum seekers and illegals who all get preferential treatment, you could say they are profiled for favoritism.

If an American white citizen, male or female, anywhere in age from 18 to 81 had found and “fiddled” with a gun that ended up killing someone would get convicted of reckless endangerment and/or involuntary manslaughter…period! Sentencing might vary but the charge would stick!

Criminals getting off on a legal technicality has been an issue for some time now but this one is beyond the pale because so many of the charges he was guilty of were dismissed and the only one left was illegal possession of a gun and he is getting of free as a bird.

This will be a good RNC campaign issue to run on IMO, and the Feds under this Administration better be all over this guy for his Federal crimes.

3 Likes

The pro-open borders, California democrats are responsible for the death of Kate Steinle and others negatively affected by illegal aliens of which democrat politicians are so fond of.

The rule of law is falling apart with illegal aliens roaming around w/o consequence in a sanctuary city/state while California democrats, and others throughout the nation, continue to go against federal law regarding illegal aliens.

California democrats have blood on their hands.

2 Likes

We’re supposed to have checks and balances in the US system of government.

Where in the fuck are the checks on the Judicial branch?

Because I’m not seeing shit on this front. They just do what the fuck ever they want, and tell Americans to go screw themselves.

1 Like

Maybe the Judicial Branch cheks are in the Cayman Islands banks!!!

As do those not representing California but have obstructed funding, etc.

I cannot even being to imagine how that poor father has had to cope not only with the loss of his beautiful daughter but also with this abomination of justice.

1 Like

I would bet a coffee and a doughnut that if Kates father had a weapon that " accidentally discharge" and killed Zarate, his " JUSTICE " would have been different.

1 Like