Kari Lake Calls Biden an Illigitimate President on Fox News

Just in case you don’t know who Kari Lake is, she is running for Arizona Governor and is seen by many as the GOP nominee who is not afraid of speaking her mind no matter what. Given various questions in her past I don’t trust Kari Lake, however I do like the fact that she is talking about the rigged elections of 2020 on National Television, including mentioning the movie “2000 Mules”. She also called Fox News one step above CNN, which in a way she is right.

2 Likes

This cult is insane.

Baier kept hammering her on an insane drag queen issue instead of the legitimate issues of the border and illegal election ballot box stuffing.
Baier has become an insider like the rest of the Washington elite. Time for a change at the top of the 6 o’clock news.
I hope this woman kicks ass in the primary and becomes governor.

1 Like

Which by the way was a Washington Post hit piece which is total garbage. Democrats are terrified of this woman and so I would imagine they would drum up such support from the usual suspects to deliver us this rhetoric. Its election season after all.

Baier is also a self admitted liberal who claims to be impartial but he then comes out with this trash and continues to prop up the swamp! You are definitely right about him being an insider as was Chrissy Wallace. Fox News is trash and other than Carlson who is the only one willing to talk about the issue of election fraud of 2020, I no longer watch that network, along with Newsmax and others who refuse to cover anything about the election fraud of 2020. I think its funny how desperate they are to want to move on from that narrative, not realizing that 80 million voters refuse to move on until it is addressed and fixed. So yeah, if Lake is actually serious about going to paper ballots and succeeds in becoming governor then I suspect many other states will consider doing the same.

2 Likes

We all know there hasn’t been true journalism in the last 30 years . It has gotten enen worst in the last 10 years they are a strong wing of the liberal left and will let you know it in EVERY trash piece the write . They are converting Fox news to liberal thinking . Is it any wonder no-one cares to listen to the nightly news ? :poop:

2 Likes

I hope she succeeds but it appears she is going to have to withstand the kitchen sink being thrown at her in the next few months. Already been seeing it on social media. Like cockroaches coming out the wood work these self righteous cunts all of a sudden have something to say about Kari Lake.

2 Likes