Kamala Harris Says 220 Million Americans Have Died From COVID-19 In The Last Several Months

W

What experts ? Explain how 20% of 15 million votes makes Trump a winner ? Hint 130 million votes were casted in 2016 . White voters made up 7 out of 10 votes !!!
Trump is taking a huge hit with white voters which favored him by 20 points , NOW only 4 points with the same group .Trump needs to address WOMEN they will win the election for him . He nereds to show POOR whites they are important in his administration .
I’m convinced reading all your posts Trump is going to lose in a landslide !!! I’m having nightmares now . Please give Biden advise !!! WTF

Read it for yourself. I don’t need to be the middleman.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2018/10/18/could_trump_win_20_percent_of_the_african-american_vote_in_2020_138385.html

" . . . Even 20 percent African-American support for Trump would all but dismantle Democratic Party presidential hopes for 2020. Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election with 88 percent of the black vote. That was about a six-point falloff from Barack Obama’s share of the black vote in 2012.

But far more importantly, an estimated 2 million of the African-American voters who cast ballots for Obama in 2012 simply did not show up at the polls in 2016 to vote for the off-putting Clinton.

Even a small drop in African-American turnout or anything less than the usual 85 percent to 90 percent supermajority for a Democratic presidential candidate on Election Day can prove fatal .

I’m in agreement with you, except the votes Hillary got in 2016 were over-inflated as a result of Dem vote rigging.

Expect the same or something much worse this year, because Dems learned a lesson.

If a Republican did this they would be thrown off the ballot, but as it’s Democrats the media filth will ignore it.

2 Likes

So - has Trump ever misspoken about anything?

Not nearly as much as you have, moron

Of course Trump has made gaffes, the thing is I don’t think Kamala’s was a gaffe just like Joe’s wasn’t a gaffe when he said they have put together the biggest voter fraud organization in history, I believe these are Freudian Slip’s and not actual gaffes.

1 Like

With this kind of " mathematical ability ", imagine her in charge of appropriations and the budget.