Kamala Harris Caught in a Blatant Lie - Pandering to Blacks

Kamala Harris says she smoked pot in college while listening to Snoop Dogg and Tupac, YEARS BEFORE they launched their career

36565c30ba6656b8aff04e17b8fd9fe938b993f40d80dcbd9174a13bc9e647a2

Democratic California Sen. Kamala Harris praised marijuana Monday as something that “gives more people joy,” and admitted to smoking the drug while in college. “I have and I inhaled, I did inhale,” Harris told The Breakfast Club on Monday. “It was a long time ago, but yes. I just broke news.”

Harris went on to discuss her pot-smoking habits, claiming that she enjoyed smoking a joint in college while listening to Tupac and Snoop Dogg. However, Harris’s story came under scrutiny after several social media users pointed out that Harris graduated college in 1986, years before either Tupac or Snoop Dogg released their respective first albums.

Tupac released his debut album “2Pacalypse Now” in 1991, while Snoop Dogg released his debut album “Doggystyle” in 1993. At the time, Harris was fresh out of law school (having graduated in 1989) and serving as the deputy district attorney in Alameda County, California.

Later Monday, Harris reiterated her support for the federal legalization of marijuana. “Let me be clear: it’s time we legalized marijuana at the federal level,” Harris tweeted. “Marijuana laws are not applied or enforced in the same way for all Americans, many whose lives have been ruined by these regressive policies. We must change the system.”

https://archive.fo/kjRgn

This shit is like 2016 all over again. Desperate as fuck to win the black vote. When will these retards learn?

1 Like

The Democratic party! The party of stupid! Enough said!

This chick…aside from being a whore…is a total burnout. Instead of being in Congress she should be in the Mission District of SF turning tricks.

More like she was listening to Madonna and maybe the Beastie Boys. She didn’t even realize she was black until she understood the political advantages along with the rest of the rise of victim culture. I wonder what her first experience in a completely black neighborhood was like.

What else should we expect from liberal candidates other than lies and fantasies?

1 Like

2 Likes

Hashtag= #heelsupharris!

1 Like

In forthcoming announcements:

She was beaten at Selma
She was there when Dr. MLK was shot
She headlined at Woodstock
And she ain’t even close to being “in no ways tired…”

What a stinking moron.

It could have happened. After all, Hillary Clinton was named for Sr. Edmond Hillary in 1947 even though he was a New Zealand bee keeper (and relatively unknown, occasional mountain climber) until 1953. :blush:

OP, you (and others) got it wrong. She was lying alright. She was lying about WHEN she was smoking dope. She tried to say it was a college thing… 'cause kids do that in college. But she was smoking dope after that… like after she was admitted to the bar.

Explains why she failed the bar exam initially.

2 Likes

It’s ironic that supporters of President Trump are concerned about this.

It is not surprising that liberals ignore the lies of liberals.

She didn’t remember what music she listened to while smoking pot 27 years ago. She should resign.

Happy now?

She lied…plain and simple. She’s pandering to the negroes who like Topac and Snoop.

So if she had just chosen different musicians for her crafty lie, you would have never known about this dastardly plot?

Since I don’t really give a shit about either of the rappers, I wouldn’t have known she lied without it being pointed out to me. Rap is not music, BTW.

2 Likes

I also don’t enjoy rap.

No. She did remember perfectly.

She was doing drugs after being admitted to the bar.

Oh…I see…

You are claiming she was lying about the DATE she was smiling pot, not the musicians she was listening to.

OK - that makes sense.

(Is smoking pot against the rules for lawyers?)

It was not legal then.