Kamala Harris as VP

What has miss legs spread wide open Kamala Harris accomplished in 9 months as VP, , NOW banging every black due in Washington DC free is not a job, although she has stated a VD epidemic VP HOE [Kamala Harris was asked a very easy, question recently by NBC’s Lester Holt about when she – as leader of the Biden administration’s effort to fix the crisis at the U.S. southern border – would visit said border.

"Do you have any plans to visit the border?” asked Holt.

"At some point. You know… we are going to the border,” Harris responded. “We’ve been to the border. This whole thing about the border, we’ve been to the border. We’ve been to the border.”

“You haven’t been to the border,” Holt corrected.

“And I haven’t been to Europe,” Harris replied with an awkward laugh. “I don’t understand the point you’re making.”

The clip went viral from there, with many mocking or simply being dumbfounded by her answer. Asked what her daily routine is in regards to the VP job, Harris said I do what I want to do and do not ask stupid questions like that. Holt than ask if she was consulted by Biden on issues like Afghanistan she had a weird look on her face and said what do you mean Afghanistan, I will go there when I please, SO Holt then asked I am trying to find out what would do for the American People as VD , she looked at Holt and said I do not have to answer that. Joe Biden in my Boss and I do sometimes what he tells me. Holt is really confused now and says ok what’s that. Harris called security and told them to throw Holt out of the room and smoked a marijuana cigarette Did You vote for Kamala Harris