Kamala Harris and the Jussie Smollett Hate Hoax

read slowly next time, I said if it was a straight white man his ass would have been locked up, lord knows if it was a straight black man and a Trump Supporter his ass would have been locked up.

Oh how so? Is there a similar case were a white man was convicted? Or what about a black trump supporter?

Yes, but there wasn’t. It’s like yelling fire in a crowded theater … if nobody panics and gets hurt there is no crime, but you can be castigated by the public and banned from the theater by the management.

No justice, no peace.

I have not seen anything to the contrary, but I believe he may still have Federal charges pending for the fake anthrax stunt.

Yeah that is going to be hard to escape within a plea deal. Its my belief he is going to do some jail time with consideration for early release for good behavior! Maybe 5 year sentence doing maybe 3 of those years.

not exactly the same thing but whatever.
the fact that he committed a crime and tried to stir up racial division is okay with you??

he should just get publicly shamed and call it a day?

Leftist cant let go Trump talking about mexicans coming here illegally that some are rapist and they want him removed and labelled a racist but poor Jussie being a minority and gay makes up a hate crime and he should get a slap on the wrist and makes him promise never to do it again

Let’s hope so. I wouldn’t be surprised if those disappeared as well.

Where did you get the impression that I think what he did was okay?

The basis of his hate crimes complaint was that he is gay.

The Prosecutor needs to be booted out of office and disbarred.

This is pathetic.

2 Likes

I wonder if the threads should be merged with this one?

Has anyone read about the Transexual person in Michigan who burned down his/her house that he/she was renting to bring attention to crimes against the gay community, he/she burned down its own house killing something like 5 pets

this thing was charged with first degree arson and killing of two animals ( not 5)
And PETA was nowhere to be found, Lord knows if a Trump supporter killed a pet, squirrel or even a mouse PETA would be outside the accused home or place of work picketing and bringing attention to the accuser.

Its good to be a leftist today you can get away with shit.

PETA are hypocrites.

A postcard written and signed by Ingrid Newkirk, PETA’s founder, admitting that PETA does not believe animals have a right to live, despite its public perception of PETA as an “animal rights” organization.

I even used a liberal approved source for the perpetually snowflakey.

This whole thing has been a sham. I was actually surprised they went after him to begin with.

Foxx was working from day one to get him cleared.

The fact this dirt bag is now crying about how innocent he still is and threatening to sue is just the icing on the cake.

PETA just wants donations. They don’t give a shit about helping animals.

The Clinton Foundation just wants donations. They don’t give a shit about helping Haitians build a hospital.

There are many faux donation avenues posing as charitable causes.

There are many political candidates that know they have no chance of winning. They just want the campaign donations to fill their family coffers and the pockets of their friends in the advertising business.

1 Like

Big time hypocrites, but that is typical leftist , large on emotion , short on facts, the truth means nothing to them and most are stupid beyond belief

1 Like

Of course not, they don’t eat their own.

They could have rebuilt most of Haiti with the money they raised but where did it go?

I’m sure Chelsea will enjoy a large part of it.

Assuming anything is left when Mah and Pa Clinton get through jet setting around the world on the CF’s dime.