Judge dismisses classified documents case against Donald Trump

Katelyn Polantz

By Katelyn Polantz, CNN

Updated 9:59 AM EDT, Mon July 15, 2024

This image contained in a court filing by the Department of Justice on Aug. 30, 2022, and partially redacted by the source, shows a photo of documents seized during the Aug. 8 FBI search of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate.

Department of Justice

CNN —

Judge Aileen Cannon has dismissed the classified documents case against Donald Trump.

In a ruling Monday, Cannon said the appointment of special counsel Jack Smith violated the Constitution.

3 Likes

One of many assassination attempts on President Trump .

2 Likes

Yeah, the timing of that was uncanny! The left projects with a frustrated defalliced penis brain! Nevertheless, it was unconstitutional and this was justice overdue!

3 Likes

Perhaps the saboteurs knew an assassin was lurking to make this meaningless.

I don’t know what to believe but the entire things seems fishy and a lot of things don’t add up, especially the one building not being secure. Can’t blame that on incompetence.

2 Likes

Don’t you think the dems wanted to make this more about GUNS than an assassination . If it worked, they eliminate Trump and then dismantle the 2nd Amendment .

I don’t know how that would work if a civil war broke out had the gun-boy succeeded in killing Trump.

1 Like

It appears, despite initial denials, that Trump’s Secret Service detail had indeed requested more resources on several occasions, but was turned down by their director, Kimberly Cheatle.

While packing files in preparation for vacating office space used by the former vice president at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement in Washington, D.C., personal attorneys for Biden come across “what appear to be Obama-Biden Administration records, including a small number of documents with classified markings,”

Special counsel finds Biden “willfully” disclosed classified documents, but no criminal charges warranted . Because Biden is well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory. .

I guess tbe Left will look at ways to get him off the bench.Maybe he can be on the Supreme Court.

Who is the HIM you are referring to ? The special counsel ???

I mistakingly said him it should be her Judge Aileen Cannon.8yrs

I’m sure she is in their sites . Hunter Biden think because of her actions he can get his case dismissed .

Hunter Biden Seeks Dismissal of Tax, Gun Cases, Citing Decision to Toss Trump’s Classified Docs Case.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, asked federal judges on Thursday to dismiss tax and gun cases against him, citing a ruling in Florida this week that threw out a separate prosecution of former President Donald Trump.

The requests in federal court in Delaware and California underscore the potential ramifications of U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon’s dismissal Monday of the classified documents case against Trump and the possibility that it could unsettle the legal landscape surrounding Justice Department special counsels.

Fuck Hunter.

We all know Slow Joe will pardon slimeball Hunter regardless of what the judge does .