Judge attacked in Las Vegas courtroom during sentencing

In this story there is symbolically a representation of where we are at as a nation. For example, during the attack the US Flag is seen falling which to me is very symbolic of our current discourse as a nation.

This was pretty crazy, and I would assume that this man is going to see some real hard time as repercussions for his actions.

A man attacked a Las Vegas judge in her courtroom Wednesday, forcing her to take cover and injuring a marshal in the process, a video obtained by Nexstar’s KLAS reveals.

Deobra Redden, 30, a three-time felon, was in Clark County District Court Judge Mary Kay Holthus’ courtroom for sentencing on a charge of attempted battery with substantial bodily harm, records said.

Holthus was sitting behind the bench when Redden ran up to her, jumped over the bench and attacked her, the video shows. Several other people then fought with Redden before throwing him to the ground. An alarm also sounded for several minutes alerting others to the incident.

Before the attack, Redden’s attorney asked Holthus to sentence his client to probation. Holthus then said, “I think it’s time he get a taste of something else.”

Full story here

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4388070-video-judge-attacked-in-las-vegas-courtroom-during-sentencing/

I can not believe that this guy is free on bail after this incident! WTF?

1 Like

Black scum always get leniency that’s how justice works today .

2 Likes

This is part of the reparations for SHARPTONS followers.
Nevada looks as bad as New York. Have you read about a parolee allegedly grouping a woman and when caught, fired a shot or shots at MTA police and who shot and killed him.He had numerous weapons violations and was on parole from Sept 2023.

1 Like

2 Likes

Crazy he was able to jump that far!
:face_with_spiral_eyes:

Here he is now, appearing in front of the same judge

1 Like