Journalist who revealed Mueller deleted FBI texts is dead

Bre Peyton broke the story that DOJ destroyed Strzok/Page text messages. She died from “swine flu” two weeks later… really makes you think.

https://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/Federalist-writer-Fox-News-guest-Bre-Payton-dies-at-26-503765561.html

3 Likes

Too bad Loretta Fuddy didnt get a chance to warn her.

1 Like

I saw a couple of days ago that she had died. I didn’t realize that she was the one who broke the story about Mueller.

I find it a bit odd that someone as young as her would just die from the flu without being incredibly symptomatic at first.

She was in California working on a story at the time of her death. Her colleagues said that she appeared to be fine prior to her death. If someone had both the flu and meningitis they wouldn’t appear to be fine to anyone. All the DayQuil in the world can’t fix that.

2 Likes

Seems like Mueller has a ‘kill’ list like killiary. That does surprise me I will admit. How tragic for Bre’s family.

1 Like

Convenient Deaths R Democrats

9cb88942ebaef469c3c386f0cd658f6c_L

Sad, but people do die from both the flu and meningitis.

The serious symptoms of both can come on very suddenly, especially meningitis. Often the patient simply “has a headache” and by the time they realize it’s something serious it’s too late.

Yes - move on everyone. Nothing to see here. 26 year old women who are educated and have healthcare die from the flu and menningitis all the time. This is all quite normal.

According to the CDC, flu-related deaths between the years of 1976 and 2007 ranged from 3,000 to 49,000. From 2010 to 2016, the flu-related death rate was between 12,000 and 56,000, with the highest season being 2012 to 2013 and the lowest being 2011 to 2012.

56 people die of meningiococcal disease (bacterial meningitis in layman’s terms) Viral meningitis is harder to narrow down.

Now combine the two.

It’s an unusual death but seeing as she hadn’t contacted anyone or gone to the hospital this isn’t alarming or any reason to leap to conspiracy theories. With meningitis you can go from just a headache to unconscious, to dead in a matter of hours.

Are we to assume the ME is in on the conspiracy too?