Jordan Petersons Daughter is a Whore...Must Watch until the End

This is nothing more than a smear campaign aimed at destroying one of today’s most important philosophers of our time in the world. Attack the ideas not the man!

You didn’t attack the ideas presented in the video.

Don’t need to, because I simply don’t care.

Who is this sleaze bag? They should sue him.

The big “idea” presented in the video was “guilt by association”. And what has the author of the video shown so far other than kicking someone when they were down? Is that a worthy lesson for me to learn?

Sure, you can blame Jordan Petersons for having a whorish daughter, but the last time i check, he didn’t write books or go on talks about parenting.

Everyone is shit at something, and everyone muddles through life. That does not make the ideas and the philosophies that he advocated for not worthy to follow, and these should be evaluated from a personal basis. I am not telling you what is right and wrong, so judge for yourself.

1 Like

Socrates, the greatest philosopher the world has ever known was flawed as well, which led to his death. It’s the human condition people seem to forget more than anything.

This guy is opining on something that is purely speculative based on a few unsavoury sexy posts by Peterson’s daughter. Yet he is clad in leather posing with his bare chest acting as an Adonis while pontificating to his viewers on morality, which suggests he is doing the same thing, looking for attention. Hot garbage!