John Lewis joins Harry Reid in pancreatic cancer

I thought this guy died a few months ago?

1 Like

Yeah, what the hell? I could’ve sworn this racist old bastard already kicked the bucket.

1 Like

Nope that was Cummings, one of the other “hands up, don’t shoot” buffoons.

I wonder if former officer Wilson’s family, wherever they live in hiding, is shedding a tear for Lewis?

The treatment for this has advanced a lot - Harry Reid is still kicking; he may live long enough to see another SCOTUS pick approved via his namesake rule. Lewis will likely live long enough to see Trump re-elected, and the House revert to GOP control.

3 Likes

Ahh - yeah I get those two confused. Both bald, black, and utterly worthless.

1 Like

Not looking too good for the president’s enemies lately. Nancy and Chuck might want to take heed!

2 Likes

Good riddance. There’s a special place in hell for this commie loser.

1 Like

You are thinking of Elijah Cummings!

True! Karma is a bewitch! Anyway not wishing this on anyone especially my enemies!

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/sfdeplorable/status/1210742140990439424?ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.citizenfreepress.com%2Fbreaking%2Fcandid-moment-with-nancy%2F

Can’t stand either of them but I wouldn’t wish pancreatic or liver cancer on anyone.

Survival rates are extremely low for PC especially once it reaches stage four so he’d better git right with his maker in a hurry.

Exactly. Never tempt fate. I hope he recovers & sees the light.

In all likelihood only the latter is probably possible and I wouldn’t count on it being likely.

Hold on, doesn’t she always behave like this? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ha ha! This was someone who was being respectful while trolling!

Finally , the rat bastard gets to meet his true maker and he is WHITE . :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

I’m not looking forward to the two week John McCainesque state funeral that will transpire after this pos dies.

2 Likes

This will be worse than McCain because the media will do nothing but air the best of his race-baiting highlights from the past 50 years.

2 Likes

Trump will have a place to piss soon . :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Nor am I. And I am going to raise serious hell if our school and church lower the flag to half staff like they did for McCain. I kid you not.