🔴 John Dean (FELON) Testifies Before House Judiciary Committee

I understand that she and McQuade have both made frequent appearances on the Rachel MadCow show…or some similar liberal shit show.

Here is what the biased bitch Vance said in a March 22 article:

It’s all about playing games!

Well it seems the only reason these losers are there to support their false narrative by giving such ridiculous statements is that Nadler and the deep state are now in freak out mode!

This might have something to do with what is playing out!

412975455-DOJ-Review-Scope-Letter-2019-6-10-DOJ-Review-of-Intelligence-Activities copy.pdf (739.4 KB)

True, reminds me of the 8th GOP inquiry into Benghazi.

Well…
Except these hearings had no reference to the body count of dead Americans and a proven lie about a video .

1 Like

Except that nothing happened, nobody died, and they don’t have the tapes of administration officials lying about it on multiple network Sunday news shows.

Yeah, exactly like it. :roll_eyes:

The goal is keep it simmering until 2020 close to the election and let it become the rallying cry to energize their base and anyone else that is uninformed.

1 Like

My point was that 8 inquiries into Benghazi couldn’t find a crime on HRC because they didn’t investigate the real crime. Tell me, how was America benefited by the millions spent by the GOP’s 8 investigations?

Trump.

(since this silly interface won’t let me simply reply with one word, let me add that I LOVE direct, straightforward, one-word answers…)

1 Like

Was that suppose to be an answer to my question? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It is strange that the robot doesn’t recognize…

…as a complete sentence.

I know. Totally irritating.

It’s not the robot’s fault. That belongs to the idiot that programmed it.