Joey Brandon & Kameltoe Harris Approval Rating (The United Spot)

2 Likes

Its pretty clear that this administration is a train wreck of the worst kind. I mean did anyone see this from K-hoe’s latest response to the record inflation we are experiencing? Holy crap!

For context Psaki was tweeting for damage control at 9pm. I swear I wish I was making this stuff up.

1 Like

My God talk about SPIN !!!

2 Likes

The United Spot again….:thinking:

Anyway, about Biden/Harris approval ratings. It’s still funny that approval ratings were ignored and dismissed by you guys throughout 2016-2020 and suddenly relevant now. Polling data has always been accurate enough to be a useful marker and it was just as much during those years, evidenced by the election results, as today’s polling numbers for Biden and Harris which clearly demonstrate that they are under water….

Looks like they need some damage control and more successes than just the bipartisan infrastructure bill, significant as it is….

11% of the infrastructure bill is actual infrastructure… if the media does it’s jobs and reports it… his poll numbers fall deeper. Let’s see if they report the facts

1 Like