Jill Biden Campaigns in Mexico for Joe

Isn’t it nice to see the wife of a political candidate and former Vice President campaigning for support in a foreign country that has been responsible for the flow of illegal aliens and drugs into this country for decades?

2 Likes

Someone should remind her of the definition of treason. Who better than AG Barr and the Justice Department? Put this traitor in cuffs. This is disgusting.

18 U.S. Code § 2381.Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

1 Like

You can tell she absolutely despises them though. No eye contact. Physically repulsed. Also - they all look kinda fat so I don’t know if they can be categorized as truly hungry…of the starving and malnourished variety. Just looks like these pacos haven’t eaten their tacos in a few hours.

1 Like

Funny how she isn’t helping her grandchild that her son won’t take care of. Guess she just wants to hand free food to fat beaners so they jump the border and vote for her husband.

1 Like

Let her walk through the shit fields of LA and stumble over used needles . What a phony !

I would have thought that her time would have been better used by feeding our own homeless people here in the US. The policies of her husband and his boss sure made a lot of homeless people in the US.

I want to know why Joe and Jill aren’t housing as many illegal aliens in their home as they can. Why aren’t they feeding and clothing them? Don’t they care?

Delaware is a complete and total shithole with a large homeless problem for such a small and insignificant state. When was the last time the Biden’s went there and served the homeless people in their country and in their state? Maybe this self aggrandizing twat should just move to Mexico and suckle all of her brown children for the feels.