Jersey City Shooting: Six People Dead, Including an Officer

What comes to my mind is “Sleeping Giant”.

So no concern for the dead, just your sick opportunity to bash all liberals and insult me. Typical red hatters.

Reality can be cruel.

Where is your concern for the dead in this thread?

You are the one who wants everyone to be defenseless targets.

2 Likes

How does one be concerned for the dead when they are already dead? How about concerned for the living? Apparently in your meta narratives you love being purposely obtuse than to answer direct questions!

1 Like

No guns means no guns…

Well, when we offer Thoughts and Prayers, which I and many of us take to heart and actually do… The liberals offer scorn in return.

Well, that ain’t gonna happen.

Now what is your solution?

My sister who was just here visiting lives in New York in liberal country. She says that Liberals are always in a perpetual state of conflict because they gave a way their soul to ever find peace!

Took place on MLK Boulevard. Enough said. Every major city has an MLK and they’re all covered in drugs and crime. This will be quickly forgotten by the MSM…and the Democrats.

2 Likes

It sounded like a botched police sting operation and not a random shooting.

Let’s quickly debunk the “it’s the gun’s fault” argument. In cities and states where guns are voluminous and easy to come by, there is very little “gun violence”.

In “gun free” areas, there is a plethora of “gun violence”.

If the presence of guns caused the “gun violence”, then the locations with lax gun laws would see an exponentially higher “gun violence” rate than the “gun free” areas.

End of discussion.

1 Like

Look at the shootings in Texas, where gun laws are quite lax…