"Jeffrey Epstein Was Strangulated", Famous Forensic Expert Says

Here is what Dr Baden said:

"Those three fractures are extremely unusual in suicidal hangings and could occur much more commonly in homicidal strangulation…I’ve not seen in 50 years where that occurred in a suicidal hanging case,” said Baden.

Not in 50 years! That’s how you are supposed to adduce evidence.

And of course, all the videos in and around a Jeffrey Epstein on suicidal watch had also malfunctioned. What a coincidence. I am not sure whether any sane jury is going to believe that if Epstein’s brother brings a lawsuit.

The blanket for his bed was as thick as paper to prevent suicide and would not support a grown mens body weight

2 Likes

Suspicious, suspicious.
I personally don’t trust doctors.

I stand corrected - everyone except you. In this case, a conspiracy is the simplest explanation.

3 Likes

No it wasn’t, he was off of suicide watch and had been returned normal bedding and clothing.

Perhaps for the intellectually lazy and those who live, breathe, eat, and sleep imagined conspiracies.

Baden is being paid to come up with a result that will allow the Family a huge multi million dollar civil award but even he is being careful with his language.

He’s saying he thinks the injuries are more consistent with manual strangulation rather than hanging but he careful not to say that hose injuries could not have occurred from hanging.

I think you’ll find yourself mistaken the standard bedding at the maximum security prison including Jeffrey Epstein ceil from what I have read is always paper thin sheets to prevent suicide

Why was he off suicide watch if he was suicidal?? why did his legal team say he was in high spirits to the point of being delusional? Why did he accuse his previous roommate of trying to kill him??

No, they only get the paper sheets and clothes while on suicide watch. This was covered within days of his death extensively.

He was off of SW because he wasn’t demonstrating that he was suicidal.

Why did he make the accusation? You’ll have to ask Epstein or the roommate.

Is this really surprising about his death? Maybe Mark Furhman can shed some light on this and Fong can put the decimal point in the right spot.
What a coincidence , all the video monitors malfunctioned.

2 Likes

3 Likes

asaratis, I love your pictures and captions.I wonder if Dr. Baden is related to Bush 2 or graduated from his school of vocabulary and speech.

1 Like

Brilliant memes there, asaratis

Touche!

1 Like

Here’s a few more…

1 Like

Yeah, the sad part is that despite trump’s pledge to lock her up, he quickly informed the red hat brigade that that was just campaign rhetoric.

Will the ultimate meme being a hang in there kitten saying “Epstein didn’t hang himself either!”

Can you come up with something original? You seem to repeat the same shit in every thread.

Trump has nothing to do with this thread.

Is this thread about the Clintons, because there sure is a lot of space consumed on them…:man_shrugging:

With the Clintons’ string of “suicided” associates over the years, Slick Willy’s taking upwards of 20 flights on the Lolita Express (some without the Secret Service agents assigned to protect him), a picture of Slick Willy at an Epstein property wearing a blue dress…it’s quite logical for people to suspect that the Clintons may have orchestrated Epstein’s death.

They belong in this thread. Get over it.

Or Epstein’s brother…?

Trump never went to the Lolita Island.