"Jeffrey Epstein Was Strangulated", Famous Forensic Expert Says

Dr. Michael Baden, who was hired by Epstein’s brother and observed the autopsy, told Fox News that the 66-year-old Epstein had two fractures on the left and right sides of his larynx, specifically the thyroid cartilage or Adam’s apple, as well as one fracture on the left hyoid bone above the Adam’s apple, Baden told Fox News.

“Those three fractures are extremely unusual in suicidal hangings and could occur much more commonly in homicidal strangulation,” said Baden.

“The prominent hemorrhage in the soft tissues of the neck next to the fractures is evidence of a fresh neck compression that could have caused the death."

“I’ve not seen in 50 years where that occurred in a suicidal hanging case,” the 85-year-old medical legend told Fox News.

2 Likes

He didn’t say that. There’s no such word as “strangulated.” His words were mangulated by the guy who wrote that piece.

3 Likes

True. But that was implied by the doctor’s guarded statement.

Jeez, he just confirmed what everyone knew. He had his cellmate moved, both “guards” were “asleep,” the TV monitors were turned off…I’m just wondering why nobody is being seriously prosecuted for a prison hit that had to have alot of people bought off.

No it wasn’t “strangulated” is not a word period and Baden most certainly would not have used it.

There has been a multi agency investigation underway since minutes after he was found hanging.

He used a sheet tied to the overhead sprinkler, not a rope or cord and jumped off of the top bunk both of which are atypical in suicides.

Unusual yes, but no need for a conspiracy or a “prison hit man”.

Can’t wait for the Digipoopoo to post their conspiracy theories here!

If you mention it, it will come. Shhh

What happened to those videos that were supposed to monitor him? That was a coincidence? Or did they use a bedsheet and choke on themselves too?

1 Like

I hate to burst your bubble but any mechanical or electronic device will fail at some point.

Coincidences to not a conspiracy make.

Here is what Dr Baden said:

"Those three fractures are extremely unusual in suicidal hangings and could occur much more commonly in homicidal strangulation…I’ve not seen in 50 years where that occurred in a suicidal hanging case,” said Baden.

Not in 50 years! That’s how you are supposed to adduce evidence.

And of course, all the videos in and around a Jeffrey Epstein on suicidal watch had also malfunctioned. What a coincidence. I am not sure whether any sane jury is going to believe that if Epstein’s brother brings a lawsuit.

The blanket for his bed was as thick as paper to prevent suicide and would not support a grown mens body weight

2 Likes

Suspicious, suspicious.
I personally don’t trust doctors.

I stand corrected - everyone except you. In this case, a conspiracy is the simplest explanation.

3 Likes

No it wasn’t, he was off of suicide watch and had been returned normal bedding and clothing.

Perhaps for the intellectually lazy and those who live, breathe, eat, and sleep imagined conspiracies.

Baden is being paid to come up with a result that will allow the Family a huge multi million dollar civil award but even he is being careful with his language.

He’s saying he thinks the injuries are more consistent with manual strangulation rather than hanging but he careful not to say that hose injuries could not have occurred from hanging.

I think you’ll find yourself mistaken the standard bedding at the maximum security prison including Jeffrey Epstein ceil from what I have read is always paper thin sheets to prevent suicide

Why was he off suicide watch if he was suicidal?? why did his legal team say he was in high spirits to the point of being delusional? Why did he accuse his previous roommate of trying to kill him??

No, they only get the paper sheets and clothes while on suicide watch. This was covered within days of his death extensively.

He was off of SW because he wasn’t demonstrating that he was suicidal.

Why did he make the accusation? You’ll have to ask Epstein or the roommate.

Is this really surprising about his death? Maybe Mark Furhman can shed some light on this and Fong can put the decimal point in the right spot.
What a coincidence , all the video monitors malfunctioned.

2 Likes

3 Likes