Japanese Army vs. Killer Crocodiles 1945

Well not surprising, Australia is 80% desert. For me personally I love the Northern Parts, NW Territory. I have friends in Perth which is also nice.

I have a particular affinity for the “Gold Coast”, came within inches of marrying a wonderful woman from there. Unfortunately custody issues with her kids made it impossible unless I was willing to move there and I couldn’t for business and practical reasons.

I’ve known women from all over the world and I’d have swam all the way just to see her smile again.

1 Like

Steve Irwin was a romantic.

For his romanticism, people are paying with their lives.

Starting with his own, out of pure stupidity and arrogance. What a waste.

We did the same here in Florida with the alligators. Now they are everywhere. Stories like the below you hear about every gator mating season.

1 Like

Steve Irwin was brilliant fool that got himself killed leaving his young kids fatherless showing off on TV doing something that any open saltwater diver knew would likely end in disaster.

Reminds me of a certain bear watcher/biologist in Alaska who thought the Grizzlies were his new family till they invited him over for lunch.

As, for, what’s the difference.

“The condor can be a wily and dangerous bird if cornered in its nest, so next on Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom I’m sending Jim up the mountain to show how savage these majestic birds can be.”

Jim: “what?”

Marlin Perkins was a hoot. He’d stand there calmly narrating no matter how badly Jim and the gang were getting their asses kicked.