James Comey Admits He Was Wrong for Defending FBI’s FISA Process After IG Report

Nope, I said those people should and likely will be fired and the ones falsifying documents prosecuted. It’s in the thread.

Don’t worry Monte Crusty will provide more word salad contrarian Google Smith because it’s what she does best! :rofl:

Michael R. Bromwich, a lawyer for former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, noted that the inspector general “found an ample factual basis for the launching of the Russia investigation” and that those errors that were documented “took place at multiple layers below” McCabe.

Mr. McCabe did not know about any of these issues, and the report makes clear that there is no way he could have known unless someone specifically brought them to his attention,” Bromwich said. “The report makes clear that no one did.”

Oh that is rich! Monte Quoting Bromwich who many know is another fraud in the mold of Andrew Weissman! Holy crap! Your ignorance is working over time in this thread! :rofl:

This is a pretty astonishing response from Comey

He’s simply trying to downplay the hideousness of the FBI failures regarding the FISA warrant and its multiple renewals and his contributions to the 17 errors and omissions…as he throws more FBI agents under bus for other (unnamed) abuses of power.

1 Like

This interview is pretty stunning on face value alone. Not only about the Strzok and Page Texts, but Adam Schiff’s leaking of telephone records and how he acquired them! Mukasey is someone that I consider, that when he speaks I pitch my ears attentively to listen real close to every word he says.