Ivanka Trump Demands Federal Gun Confiscation Law

Exactly, he didn’t call for a seizure of firearms prior to due process.

Wow, got a gun problem? Confiscate them then - it’s so obvious I don’t know why no-one has thought of it before? (no smiley because this is too serious for levity - but what an utterly daft thing to say?) The hard fact is that I don’t think there’s anything that can be done which wouldn’t bring about civil disobedience - or worse?

Approximately 330,000 guns in the United States right now will not be used in a crime, much less a mass shooting in the next hundred years.

It obviously isn’t a gun problem.

It obviously IS ‘a gun problem’ because you can’t shoot anybody if there are no guns? :roll_eyes:

You don’t need a gun to commit murder or even mass murder.

1 Like

Remember, masculinity is a mental health “disorder” and is considered to be toxic.

But don’t worry that Red Flag laws will be abused, trust the government.

Because due process is all about a judge deciding your fate without you being present.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/university-of-texas-to-treat-masculinity-as-a-mental-health-issue/

HONK HONK

1 Like

I get the thought behind the red flag laws but honestly, forget the guns. If they’re enough of a threat to remove their right to bear arms, they’re enough of a threat to remove from society and put into a mental institution. Can’t clear that hurdle? You can’t disarm them either. It’s a Constitutional right and CANNOT be removed without due process and conviction of a CRIME. My biggest problem with these laws is they will potentially disarm tens of thousands of people and MIGHT (I’d suggest they WON’T) prevent a few murders… I’m not willing to trade freedom for pretend security.

2 Likes

Well there is this, so just wait until the next crisis happens!

“I’m Looking at…” Placating the raging masses, I sincerely doubt anything comes of it.

We have yet to see any evidence that such expanded background checks would have prevented any of these shootings.

They were all democrats including Trump until Obama came along and Trump decided to run for POTUS as a republican.